Windows 10: DELETE:Windows 10 update download stuck at 0%

Discus and support DELETE:Windows 10 update download stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Problem solved. Please delete this. 59905 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by leftisthominid, Aug 11, 2016.

1. DELETE:Windows 10 update download stuck at 0%

Problem solved. Please delete this.

:)

leftisthominid, Aug 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 update download stuck at 0%

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3176493) and Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3172729) are "Downloading"

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - August 2016 (KB890830) and Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3172729) are Waiting to Install.

What is going on, how do I get it to proceed?

KB3176493 and KB3172729 seem to have continually failed to install...

DsomethingV, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

DELETE:Windows 10 update download stuck at 0%

1. DELETE:Windows 10 update download stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - DELETE update download

2. Windows Update Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Stuck at 0%: I am updating my laptop (HP Pavilion 14-al062nr) to the latest version of windows 10, and it has been stuck on 0% on the configuring updates screen for now over an hour. Is there a solution to this problem, or is it simply a matter of waiting it out? Thanks in advance....
  3. Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%

Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%: I have not found any way to force these updates to download. I cannot seem to find the direct file to download myself. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-are-stuck-at-pending-downloading-0-or/a9597ba4-4dcb-426c-9f21-e2b1211656db
  4. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates stuck at 0%: Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website. After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck...
  5. Windows Update failed: Couldn't download updates / Downloads stuck at 0% / Installation...

Windows Update failed: Couldn't download updates / Downloads stuck at 0% / Installation...: Hi Support, I've clean-installed (from scratch) Windows 10 onto my laptop 4 months ago without any problem. But Windows Update process doesn't work from the beginning until now. It can detect new updates, but cannot download them: all downloads stuck at 0% and finally...
  6. windows update stuck at 0%

windows update stuck at 0%: I just reset my laptop yesterday, and now when I check for updates and start tp download it, all of the updates were stucked in 0%. I've searchedonline for solutions like restarting the windows update service and nothing happened. Please help [ATTACH]...
  7. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%: Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available: Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688). Cumulative...
  8. Windows Update stuck downloading at 0%, Out of options.

Windows Update stuck downloading at 0%, Out of options.: I downloaded Winodows 10 yesterday, and I went to windows update to download the update. Ever since then the update has been stuck downloading at 0%, the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, and when i try to manually reset my update, i get the message that the "bits are...
  9. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks UPDATE:...
  10. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...