Windows 10: Deleted admin account and now have no permission to do anything!!!!!

Discus and support Deleted admin account and now have no permission to do anything!!!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, My girlfriend set up an admin account to block certain websites from me. I idiotically deleted that admin account. Now I am unable to do... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by petitejete, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Deleted admin account and now have no permission to do anything!!!!!

Hello,

My girlfriend set up an admin account to block certain websites from me. I idiotically deleted that admin account. Now I am unable to do literally anything without permission from a nonexistent account. Every time I try to run ANYTHING, it grays out the "yes" option and tells me I need to enter the administrator password. I can't even run the command prompt as an admin. When I try to do the "net user administrator /active:no" command, it gives me a system 5 error. I can't restore to a time before she ever made the admin account because it needs permission. I can't reinstall Windows because to run the tool to make a bootable USB, I need permission. And there is NO ACCOUNT to get permission from anymore. I have no idea what to do. Someone please, please help me.

Thank you.

:)

petitejete, Feb 28, 2016
  2. murdocj Win User

ActiveSync Install keeps coming up on non-admin XP account

I started researching how to grant permissions to my non-admin account on the folder and realized that this doesn't sound like what I want to do. I don't want to re-install as a non-admin user. The install completed fine on my admin account, and I'm
    ok with switching over to that account to sync. I just want to clean up whatever is causing Windows Installer to start up. I'm afraid that granting permissions on the Program Files folder will just be the start of a long chain of "user doesn't have permssion
    to do this, user doesn't have permission to do that".

I did go thru the registry searching for activesync but didn't see anything obvious that I felt comfortable deleting.

murdocj, Feb 28, 2016
  3. til.x Win User
    I can't do anything on my Standard Account Windows 10

I'm trying to delete some items from my desktop, and I recently made a new admin account, and changed my account to standard. Whenever I click delete on certain programs, it says 'You will need to provide administrator permission to delete this file'. I
    then click 'Continue' and enter the admin password. I click 'Yes'. It says 'Recycling 1 Item from Desktop' and shows the progress bar. It gets to 100% then the box goes, but nothing happens. And when I check the recycle bin it does not appear in there. The
    same thing happens when I try to do anything that needs administrator permissions.

I tried resolving this by logging in with the admin account, but it said that it couldn't sign in.

i really need help with this as I also can't download anything. Thanks you.

til.x, Feb 28, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Deleted admin account and now have no permission to do anything!!!!!

Hello petitejete,

You will find many threads where this problem has occurred. The only way you can resolve this is to activate the hidden Administrator account and use it to create a new admin account on your system. This will then give you back the ability you had before. The only way you can do this is to run Option 4 in the following tutorial. You will need to use the Microsoft Tech Bench rather than the Media Creation Tool to download a Windows ISO that matches your current W10 version.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

philc43, Feb 28, 2016
Thema:

Deleted admin account and now have no permission to do anything!!!!!

1. Deleted admin account and now have no permission to do anything!!!!! - Similar Threads - Deleted admin account

2. the admin account’s permissions are broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the admin account’s permissions are broken.: on my PC this is by the way the same admin account from my last PC that is tied to my Microsoft account. The reason i know this is in fact the problem is i am trying to get Battle.net the application to run it gets stuck on the log in and fails to load regardless of having...
  3. Admin account that does not have admin permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin account that does not have admin permissions: My Windows 10 account is an administrator account. Lately when I try to update an app or install a new app, I am prompted that the action cannot be done without administrator permissions. Um, doesn't an administrator account have administrator permissions? This is getting...
  4. Admin account that does not have admin permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin account that does not have admin permissions: My Windows 10 account is an administrator account. Lately when I try to update an app or install a new app, I am prompted that the action cannot be done without administrator permissions. Um, doesn't an administrator account have administrator permissions? This is getting...
  5. Admin account that does not have admin permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.: Windows 10 20h2 Im going nuts with this new level of protection. Turned the Uac to the lowest, still im having windows pooping all the time asking for permissions sometimes applications that cant do some actions unless im as admin or copying files to specific folders, its...
  7. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights: I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required.. I tried everything but not able to get back admin...
  8. Constnt Admin Permission to Do Anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constnt Admin Permission to Do Anything: On my desktop running 1909 I don't have tis problem. On two new fresh installs of 1909 on two new Dell laptops with the exact same UAC default setting as is on my desktop, I constantly get this trying to do almost anything in File Explorer. [ATTACH] Massive pain....
  9. I deleted the admin account, now what?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I deleted the admin account, now what?: Hello, i deleted the only adm account and i am using the pc for a secondary account but to do any action i need the password and login of the adm account but without the space for me to type old i can't create an admin account and I can't select the admin account, and even...
  10. Deleted admin account and can't access to anything

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted admin account and can't access to anything: Hello, My dad has accidentally deleted his admin account and is left with a guest account where he can absolutely do nothing. He can't open or click anything. We've only succeeded to open cmd or file browser via task manager but further we can do nothing with the files or...