Windows 10: Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

Discus and support Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a gmail account that goes to Windows Live in Windows 10. The problem is, while my sent and deleted e-mails do populate in GMAIL "SENT and TRASH"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LP1954, Jul 18, 2018.

1. LP1954 Win User

Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

I have a gmail account that goes to Windows Live in Windows 10. The problem is, while my sent and deleted e-mails do populate in GMAIL "SENT and TRASH" FOLDERS (whether I delete from Windows Live or direct in Gmail account), they will NOT populate in sent and trash folders in Windows Live. WHY?? How can I fix this? Everything else seems to work fine. And if I send or delete an e-mail in Windows Live, it WILL populate in my direct g-mail account. I'd just like it to do BOTH and sync like my Inbox does.

:)

LP1954, Jul 18, 2018

2. Can't delete sent e-mail

I have an e-mail account (upcmail), and I sent a lots of letter, and I would like to delete some of them, but the letters always stay in the deleted items folder.

Any suggestions? I can delete received letters, the problem is with the sent mails.

arthuro_adam, Jul 18, 2018
  3. johnei Win User
    Windows 10 mail app sent e-mails folders

I seem to have 3 folders listed under my account which receive (or not) sent e-mails. When I send an e-mail from Windows 10 mail app it seems to be random as to whether it ends up in 'sent' , 'sent messages' or 'sent items'. This is annoying as I have
    to search all three folders if I am looking for a particular sent e-mail. Is there any way of forcing Windows 10 mail to use just one? What happens if I delete 2 of these folders? will Windows 10 mail app use the remaining one or simply re-create all three
    folders? I have not tried this as I do not want to lose messages that are distributed between all three folders. Thanks for any help on this

johnei, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

no record of sent or deleted emails in live mail

After the last windows 10 update on my surface the windows live mail folders for my gmail, sent, trash remain empty. I receive emails but have no record of sent or deleted emails.

Original title--Mrs--

Frustratedoldie, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

1. Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail. - Similar Threads - Deleted Sent mails

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  5. Windows Mail Sent folder

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Sent folder: When I send a mail ,using the Windows Mail App, it sends OK but instead of seeing it in the Sent folder it appears in the Spam folder instead. Also if I click on "not spam" it then appears in my Inbox. This only occurs when sending with my Gmail address. Sending with either...
  6. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  7. My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.

My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.: When I click on Send/Receive it gets hung up on Checking 'Sent Mail' for new messages. Eventually I get this message: Your IMAP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for the server to respond? I have tried clicking on wait...
  8. Sent Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent Mail: I have a problem with my sent mail. This just started that I can't view my recent sent mail. I get some really old ones but not any recent. None of the solutions that I looked up worked. Can anyone tell me what I can do next? Thanks for any help you can give....
  9. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  10. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to populate a folder in windows mail

2. mail on windows 10 deleted messages not showing

3. how to keep sent emails in windows 10 mail

4. windows 10 sent or deleted emails not saved,
  5. windows 10 mail sent folder empty,
  6. windows 10 mail deleted emails not in deleted or trash,
  7. outlook 2016 sent mail not populating,
  8. g-mail is only keeping my deleted e-mails for 10 days?,
  9. sent folders empty in win live mail win 10