Windows 10: Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store?

Discus and support Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently deleted the game 2048 from my computer. I enjoyed it, but I didn't see a way to reset my high score other than that; the high score that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Purple Fire 28, May 12, 2016.

1. Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store?

I recently deleted the game 2048 from my computer. I enjoyed it, but I didn't see a way to reset my high score other than that; the high score that the game had was not my own (someone else had played the game on my computer and gotten that high score), and I wanted it to be my own. Anyway, I deleted it, but it's not showing up in the Windows Store, and I want to re-download it. Is there a way I can make it show up in Windows Store again?
    There are other versions of 2048 in the app store, but I specifically want this exact one.
    Thank you.

P.S. I have already restarted my computer, and it did not fix this.

:)

Purple Fire 28, May 12, 2016

2. My deleted files are not showing up in my Windows 10 recycle bin.

Hello again,

(No need to apologize for not getting back to me sooner--I don't seem to get on my PC until much later in the day.)

To my knowledge I did not perform any Delete action or
    Shift + Delete
    action. My Recycle Bin page shows the Recycle Bin, View Files, and
    Restore Files grayed out, and the page says No Files in Folder.

This all started (as far as I know) when a couple of evenings ago I was switching defaults between my two printers (Canon and Epson) because my Epson was refusing to print some cardstock. As a result of switching back and forth and changing defaults (my
    Canon won't print in black), all of a sudden my Canon went missing in my Devices. When I go to Programs the Canon Printer is shown with a recycle bin in front of it with an up-pointing green arrow. How that happened I have no idea. This is the entire reason
    I am trying a hunt in my recycle bin--I want the Canon back in with my devices. What is weird, when I open Microsoft Word and pull up a document to print, the Canon is shown as the printer and it works--at least today. How can it print if it is in the recycle
    bin or totally erased? If it didn't go to the Bin where is it?

Both printers are shown on the same USB port even though they are plugged into different ports, which I find unusual, but maybe that is normal when one has two printers hooked up to the same computer. I am 77 years old and am certainly not a guru when it
    comes to these things. I was brought to tears several times.

Thank you so much for your help, and I will understand if there is no solution. I did uninstall my Epson. I guess I just want to see
    my beautiful, won't-print-in-black Canon back...not floating in the Microsoft abyss somewhere. frannie#39

franniegirl#39, May 12, 2016
  3. My deleted files are not showing up in my Windows 10 recycle bin.

Thank you for your help in trying to resolve the issue of me not seeing my deleted files in the recycle bin. I went to Recycle Bin, Properties, as you suggested, and what I see is "Space Available: 687 GB"; "Custom Size: 37,230 MB". I have no control
    over the numbers. My only other option is to check the "delete all files immediately."

Is there something else I can do?

franniegirl#39, May 12, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store?

Under your downloads on the MS store there's a refresh icon/button I'm sure, try that.

Bastet, May 12, 2016
  5. I only found a web version of 2048

You can create a shortcut to the web and put that in Start if that works for you.
    Desktop or in an Explorer folder
    Right click open area
    Select New
    Select Shortcut
    Name: 2048

Then pin the shortcut to Start
    If you cannot pin to Start, try copying the shortcut to your %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
    Then pin that in All Apps to start

There are Android and iOS versions.

Slartybart, May 12, 2016
  6. That won't work. I know about the one online, but I need to have access to 2048 when I'm not connected to the internet.

Purple Fire 28, May 14, 2016
  7. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Could you clarify?

Purple Fire 28, May 14, 2016
  8. Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store?

Here is another search - don't know why I missed these before (maybe bc I wasn't specific about Microsoft Store ???)

Google Search microsoft store 2048

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store?

1. Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store? - Similar Threads - Deleted Application Showing

2. Microsoft Store not showing up. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not showing up. Windows 11: I recently finished setting up this computer. I can't find the Microsoft store anywhere. Not the search, task bar, or anything. Can anyone help me?...
  3. Microsoft Store not showing up. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not showing up. Windows 11: I recently finished setting up this computer. I can't find the Microsoft store anywhere. Not the search, task bar, or anything. Can anyone help me?...
  4. Microsoft Store not showing up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not showing up: I went to repair the Microsoft Store because I had an error while downloading. When it finished downloading my microsoft store went missing entirely. I tried everything. I tried using the powershell, troubleshooting. I tried finding the store in Apps and Features but it was...
  5. Microsoft Store not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not showing up: I went to repair the Microsoft Store because I had an error while downloading. When it finished downloading my microsoft store went missing entirely. I tried everything. I tried using the powershell, troubleshooting. I tried finding the store in Apps and Features but it was...
  6. Microsoft Store not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Store Not showing up or opening

Windows Store Not showing up or opening: So this is going to be a long one. I recently have this issue of trying to open the microsoft store and xbox app on my windows 10 PC. I have tried NUMEROUS attempts to get this to work, with no results. List includes but is not limits to: 2 different Powershell commands,...
  8. Deleted Application still shows up in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Application still shows up in Apps & Feature: Hi Microsoft Community, When I was younger I tends to delete the application from the installation folder, rather than uninstalling it. Now that I run into issues where I still see the very old deleted apps still show up in the list of Apps & Feature with their respective...
  9. Windows 10 Applications not Showing Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Applications not Showing Up: Hey i made this post beacouse i can't use some apps that are on my pc The issue is that the application will turn on but not show up: etc. manager, explorer, [ATTACH] Any advice? regards...
  10. Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app: Hello, I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to be downloaded or installed. It is clearly show when i look at purchases when signed into my account on the website, but...