Windows 10: Deleted email account

Discus and support Deleted email account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hiya folks new here but hope i can get some help regarding a deleted email account . i have been using windows live mail to access my ntl... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tamrazza, Sep 7, 2016.

1. tamrazza Win User

Deleted email account

hiya folks

new here but hope i can get some help regarding a deleted email account .

i have been using windows live mail to access my ntl emails, for the last few days i couldn't access them, long story short i have now deleted my account by mistake, i added another account and made that the default one and the emails started to come through so i stupidly deleted the original one along with all the 'saved' emails in sub folders some important emails are now deleted
    Deleted email account [​IMG]
    is there any way i can recover the original account ?? i have tried a restore but that didn't help. i am running windows 10

thanks in advance
    Deleted email account [​IMG]

Tam

:)

tamrazza, Sep 7, 2016

2. changing account email with deleted email

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that Yahoo has deleted the email address, you may want to contact the yahoo support to get your email address activated.

Cheers.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 7, 2016
  3. gamer447 Win User
    changing account email with deleted email

I can access my accout the problem is that I have to verify the primary email to add a new email witch I cannot because yahoo deleted the email adress I signed up with

gamer447, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Deleted email account

Firstly, log on to your email account from a web page (My Virgin Media?) to check your emails are still there.

I recommend you configure your email server and PC to use an IMAP email server. That way the server will hold your email copies and local copies will be stored on your PC for the mail folders you want to synchronise. Your emails will also be synchronised across all your devices provided you use IMAP access on all devices.

Steve C, Sep 8, 2016
  5. Bastet Win User
    If the original account was set uo to use imap have you tried recreating the original account? That should download all your folders & messages.
    If not, have you a backup of the Windows live mail folder from here: C:\Users\yourcomputername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ you can just delete the one currently there & paste the backup that'll give you all your accounts & emails upto the point the backup was created.

Bastet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Deleted email account

1. Deleted email account - Similar Threads - Deleted email account

2. Primary email account deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Primary email account deleted: I was creating a user account for my wife on my old computer after setting up my new windows 11 computer. I had created her profile using my microsoft id. I then realized she should have her own microsoft id so I made one for her and made her email address primary. When I...
  3. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  4. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  5. account hacked and email deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. how to delete an email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an email account: Hello everybody, I have an obsolete MS Outlook business email account on my laptop that was set up for my email service from my former employer. Since I don't work there anymore, the email account doesn't exist anymore either, and I can't delete the account from my laptop...
  7. xbox deletes email account

xbox deletes email account: How can it be the case that deleting an email from a GAMING ACCOUNT all of a sudden means that your deleting the ENTIRE EMAIL ACCOUNT? Shutting you out from ALL services related to this email: bank, spotify, fb, insurance.. EVERYTHING?! And no failsafe or restore options??...
  8. deleting and reinstalling email account

deleting and reinstalling email account: i have recently bought ne wi phone and transferred my 1and1 account over successfully. in last few days it would not allow outgoing mail, incoming yes, so tried to reset outgoing mail server. wouldnt let me so delted comlplete e mail account and reinstalled but phone when...
  9. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  10. delete an email account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    delete an email account?: How do I delete an email account? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-an-email-account/066061a4-6bb0-4912-ba12-506301b3e586"