Windows 10: Deleted Environment Variables in Windows 10

Discus and support Deleted Environment Variables in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think i accidentally deleted some system variables in my windows 10 OS. What are the defaults variables and their values. Need Help This is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chargerMax, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Deleted Environment Variables in Windows 10

I think i accidentally deleted some system variables in my windows 10 OS. What are the defaults variables and their values. Need Help

This is my variables
    Deleted Environment Variables in Windows 10 [​IMG]

and i found a post in your forum Environment Variables in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

So think i deleted
    %CD% Current directory full path %CMDCMDLINE% Returns exact command line used to start current cmd.exe session. %CMDEXTVERSION% Number of current command processor extensions. Are these important ? Help me to get it back

:)

chargerMax, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Deleted all environment variables

Hi,

Based on the information you have provided, it appears that you're having concerns with the security of your computer has been compromised. To properly assist you with your concern, kindly verify the following:

• Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the problem?
    • What is the exact error message that you encountered?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to troubleshoot the problem?
    • Have you tried running any anti-malware program?
    • Have you tried running the Windows Malicious Software Removal tool?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Deleted all environment variables

I deleted all environment variables because I was being remotely monitored and was trying to resolve the issue. (Clearly dont know what im doing). I cannot access restores or updates to settings. I have tried cmd and always get an error. I dont want
    to wipe this because i need the evidence of the remote hacker.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ThrowUAway1010, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Deleted Environment Variables in Windows 10

I got solved my problem, *Biggrin

chargerMax, Aug 25, 2015
  5. what was your solution?

bscottyoung, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Deleted Environment Variables in Windows 10

1. Deleted Environment Variables in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Deleted Environment Variables

2. Deleting the system variable environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting the system variable environment: I unconsciously deleted all rows and items in the system variable environment setting in windows 11 and right now when I want to go for the Clean install of Windows 11 using installation media and click on the media creation tool in my flash memory, I face this error: "the...
  3. Deleting the system variable environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting the system variable environment: I unconsciously deleted all rows and items in the system variable environment setting in windows 11 and right now when I want to go for the Clean install of Windows 11 using installation media and click on the media creation tool in my flash memory, I face this error: "the...
  4. environment variables

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    environment variables: Cant get the modal window when editing my system variables from the environment variables areai get this windowand i want this window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/environment-variables/07d24fc8-345d-4062-8169-3fa9bb16a049
  5. environment variables

in Windows 10 Customization
    environment variables: Hi, another question from a noob. I see in my PC environment variables at the bottom of the list a sole entry called ZES_ENABLE SYSMAN 1 .I am a sole PC home windows 10 user who only really games a lot. Should this be here, i can only find entries for this in the...
  6. environment variable

environment variable: What would happen when we deleted all the environment variable system directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/environment-variable/723a4cb6-5baf-4907-a56b-614f35d77da5
  7. Environment variable deleted in windows 10 1909 version

Environment variable deleted in windows 10 1909 version: I have accidently deleted my all the environment variable directory in windows 10 thats why I founded error in controlling my dell laptop and running programe. Help me plz what can I do to set my environment that was before and nothing happen after reseting my laptop....
  8. Environment Variables

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Environment Variables: what will happen if i accidentally delete one of those environment variables without realizing it ? and how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/environment-variables/fedbdf36-ce8e-4861-a775-1dc62dd1c67e
  9. Delete User and System Environment Variables in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete User and System Environment Variables in Windows: How to: Delete User and System Environment Variables in Windows How to Delete User and System Environment Variables in Windows Environment variables are a set of dynamic named values that can affect the way running processes will behave on a computer. The variables can...
  10. Environment Variables in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Environment Variables in Windows 10: How to: Environment Variables in Windows 10 Complete List of Environment Variables in Windows 10 Environment variables are a set of dynamic named values that can affect the way running processes will behave on a computer. The variables can be used both in scripts and on...