Windows 10: Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

Discus and support Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexPop4, Apr 15, 2024.

1. AlexPop4 Win User

Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you're connected to the network or Internet, and then try again. If the location still can't be found, it might have been moved or deleted." Bottom photo I tried recovering them using re

:)

AlexPop4, Apr 15, 2024

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Apr 15, 2024
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Apr 15, 2024
  4. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

1. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it - Similar Threads - Deleted folder desktop

2. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  3. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  4. Folder Won't Delete From Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Won't Delete From Desktop: I have a folder on my desktop called 580Aux. Within that folder is another folder called Aux. Whenever I try to delete the top-level folder from the desktop, I get an error message stating that the folder can't be found. I opened the command prompt and tried to delete 580Aux...
  5. Folder Won't Delete From Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Won't Delete From Desktop: I have a folder on my desktop called 580Aux. Within that folder is another folder called Aux. Whenever I try to delete the top-level folder from the desktop, I get an error message stating that the folder can't be found. I opened the command prompt and tried to delete 580Aux...
  6. Folder Won't Delete From Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't delete this Folder from my Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete this Folder from my Desktop: Attached is the screenshot of the name of a folder on my desktop - and a screenshot of the contents. Also included is a screenshot of the error message I get when I try to delete this folder. This folder is no longer needed so I'd like to delete it as part of my housekeeping....
  8. Deletion of folder from desktop

Deletion of folder from desktop: Hi, Today I found one of my folder from desktop is deleted automatically. Just an hour before I have selected a file and share with someone as an attachment in a mail. This is very surprising. Is there any solution?...
  9. Recovering deleted Desktop files

Recovering deleted Desktop files: So i wanted to clear my desktop, so i moved all my desktop files onto my terabyte drive in a folder. After that I deleted every file permanently, thinking that i saved my files into my terabyte. The next day, i realize that all the files were copied as shortcuts to my...
  10. recover deleted folder

recover deleted folder: recover deleted folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-folder/0143e0d2-3163-43ee-802f-2731c201c236"