Windows 10: Deleted settings and can't get it back.

Discus and support Deleted settings and can't get it back. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I somehow deleted the settings app from my Windows 10 laptop and I can't think of a way to get it back. Can someone please reply with a solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abdullah SaleemXB, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Deleted settings and can't get it back.

I somehow deleted the settings app from my Windows 10 laptop and I can't think of a way to get it back. Can someone please reply with a solution.

:)

Abdullah SaleemXB, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 27, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Deleted settings and can't get it back.

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Deleted settings and can't get it back.

1. Deleted settings and can't get it back. - Similar Threads - Deleted settings can't

2. Laptop camera missing and delete the camera driver and can't get back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera missing and delete the camera driver and can't get back: I was chatting with my friends.and I opened the camera app to take a photobut,it couldn't.So I deleted the camera driver.before I delete I saw that driver icon's color is a little bit colorlessand I tried scan for hardware changesit didn't workPlease help me,How can I fix the...
  3. Laptop camera missing and delete the camera driver and can't get back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop camera missing and delete the camera driver and can't get back: I was chatting with my friends.and I opened the camera app to take a photobut,it couldn't.So I deleted the camera driver.before I delete I saw that driver icon's color is a little bit colorlessand I tried scan for hardware changesit didn't workPlease help me,How can I fix the...
  4. Laptop camera missing and delete the camera driver and can't get back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. deleted bluetooth cant get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    deleted bluetooth cant get it back: I deleted bluetooth on my PC in device management to try and troubleshoot why my Bluetooth wan't showing up. I cant get it back. help : I have a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and I'm on MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard...
  6. Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back: I've Deleted a Minecraft World by Accident and Now I Can't Get It Back! Please Help Me I Tried Everything. I Looked Everywhere for the .minecratft Folder But Can't Find it in %appdata% I Have "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" On But Still Can't Find it. I Also...
  7. Can't get back to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get back to desktop: Hi, I can't seem to get back to my desktop, it's showing the start button screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-back-to-desktop/3d9beb1c-fe9a-492f-97e9-2782d275e0ec
  8. Windows 10 - Deleted Apps (and Can't Get Back). Resets all settings on Sleep. Temp...

Windows 10 - Deleted Apps (and Can't Get Back). Resets all settings on Sleep. Temp...: Updated Windows 10 in September, but on October 27th everything went haywire. After sleep mode and awakening EVERYTHING is reset to scratch. Everything inned to Start and Taskbar - reset to factory settings. Logged out of everything and have to spend 30 minutes or more...
  9. how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10

how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10: Hello! how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-to-the-factory-settings-without/4670d9d6-21b8-40f3-9408-f3f511f9a4cf
  10. Windows Store Deleted; Can't Get it Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Deleted; Can't Get it Back: I recently got a new HP laptop and one of the first things I did was download and run Decrap My Computer (Remove Bloatware from Windows | Decrap My Computer ) to get rid of all the bloatware that came preinstalled on it. So I ran the program and It did what it said it would,...