Windows 10: Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk

Discus and support Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Just got back my son's two month since purchase of ACER Laptop after needing a new hard drive. As my handicapped son will get confused from the any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by billz, Apr 22, 2017.

1. billz Win User

Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk

Just got back my son's two month since purchase of ACER Laptop after needing a new hard drive.
    As my handicapped son will get confused from the any Word Program even if a trial version or just an advertisng shell. I deleted the MS Word Program 365 on the list of programs When I try to install MS Word Home and Student 2007 - The Drive goes through the motions of starting to load the disk then stops, there is no response.
    Any Idears

:)

billz, Apr 22, 2017

2. Where is my Microsoft 2007 office program

For years I have been using Microsoft Office 2007 home and student edition. Since I had done a recovery recently, I no longer see the program on my pc. Somehow it seems to be still here as whenever I spell a word incorrectly, the word is underlined in
    red. But I cannot find the actual program. Please help. Thank you.

quiet oneSF, Apr 22, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 22, 2017
  4. Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk

Hi Billz

When you say you deleted Word 365 did you uninstall the entire Office 365 suite. I would think the apps are confused as you would still have so much of the Office suite installed. I would start there.

Then in this link is a tool to uninstall the 2007 components. Withe both removed I would then try the install again.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...on=Office_2007

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 22, 2017
  5. billz Win User
    Thank you Ken for your reply and link - I will explore this later - I had presumed the program word 365, as it did not appear to have data was just a triggering shell, that came with a new Hard drive after the original one failed.
    I am on a different computer for the moment to the HD in question.

Regards Bill

billz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk

1. Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk - Similar Threads - Deleted Word 365

2. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  3. Word 2007

Word 2007: Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is...
  4. Microsoft Office Word 2007

Microsoft Office Word 2007: My laptop runs Windows 10. I regularly get updates which then result in me losing access to my Word files. I usually uninstall them and can then use my documents as usual. I tried to uninstall the recent updates but cannot do this. Spoke to someone from Microsoft who said she...
  5. I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word: My product key is: QWWTP-DXD8R-YHDR4-T46J2-TFX68 Thank you, David Wright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-activate-2007-student-excell-and/c8b67c9f-f363-4e3c-b1b2-95176c53c31a"
  6. Compatibility between Microsoft Word 2007 and 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Compatibility between Microsoft Word 2007 and 365: I just recently started using Microsoft Word 365 ( 2 days ago)[ATTACH][ATTACH]. Before then I was using Microsoft 2007. When I sent my DA my draft dissertation with my 2007 Microsoft Word, her feedback was more about formatting issues that were not there in my original...
  7. Word for Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word for Home & Student 2016: I Purchase this last month and it worked perfectly well, however I can no longer open my files an I get an Error message This operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Any suggestions?...
  8. Office home & student 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  9. Cannot change Word 2007 style

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change Word 2007 style: When I open a template that has my heading and footer, and save it as a document, I cannot change style from Strong to Normal, I click Normal, nothing happens, Strong keeps highlighted. Template and document act the same way. Thanks, Luis. 27252
  10. Word 2007 configuration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 configuration: My OS is Windows 10 and my computer is an HP Lap Top series 15. I have MS Office2007 installed and all of a sudden when I open Word it wants to go through a reconfiguration process which takes about 45 seconds. It will do it every time. To try to repair I put in the Office CD...