Windows 10: Deleted

Discus and support Deleted in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Deleted - not an interesting question... 19021 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lx07, Aug 24, 2015.

1. lx07 Win User

Deleted

Deleted - not an interesting question...

:)

2. Surfer88 Win User

Stopping messages deleted from 'Deleted' folder in WM5 being deleted from server

Topscorer,

Well, regret to hear that this option although available on your laptop, is not available on your device.

However, you should check your concern that the deleted contents from the deleted folder may be transferred to your phone, thereby clogging up memory rapidly; Do let us know the result of your self testing on this operation.

Regards....

Surfer88, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Surfer88 Win User
    Stopping messages deleted from 'Deleted' folder in WM5 being deleted from server

You can select to keep your mail in your server, upon deleting, only if your POP3 account allows you to do so.

Well, for WM6, you can go to that particular account (e.g. Gmail ), Menu > Tools > Options > Click on Gmail > and then run through the various options and settings... Edit Account Setup > Email Setup > Advanced Settings >

At this page, you can select "keep them on the server" when deleting messages...

Hope same settings available on wm5...

Regards...

Surfer88, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Deleted

1. Deleted - Similar Threads - Deleted

2. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  3. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  4. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  6. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  7. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  8. Need to Recover Deleted File

Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  9. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  10. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade