Windows 10: Deleting email from windows 10

Discus and support Deleting email from windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I simultaneously delete email from Windows 10 mail & my iPhone 4S (Apple's Mail app)? Is that possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CaptKenTWA, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Deleting email from windows 10

How do I simultaneously delete email from Windows 10 mail & my iPhone 4S (Apple's Mail app)? Is that possible?

:)

CaptKenTWA, Aug 9, 2018

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Deleting email from windows 10

deleted emails

Hi Myrna,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about deleting all the emails depending on the mail app you are using. To properly diagnose this issue, We would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Do you use an Outlook application or Windows mail app?
    • Are you trying to delete all the emails from your mail app and your email server?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article
    to select all emails and delete it.

Update us with the result, so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Deleting email from windows 10

1. Deleting email from windows 10 - Similar Threads - Deleting email

2. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  3. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  4. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...: See question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-an-email-that-advised-that-microsoft-was/1d82f63d-7015-4021-8a82-d6929ab542ae
  5. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...: See question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-an-email-that-advised-that-microsoft-was/1d82f63d-7015-4021-8a82-d6929ab542ae
  6. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up: I decided to give Defender a try about a week ago and deleted Avast A/V.I use Pegasus for my email software and when I delete a group of emails, the CPU usage jumps way up and Pegasus says NOT RESPONDING for quite a while. Task manager shows that Antimalware Service...
  8. Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up

Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up: I decided to give Defender a try about a week ago and deleted Avast A/V.I use Pegasus for my email software and when I delete a group of emails, the CPU usage jumps way up and Pegasus says NOT RESPONDING for quite a while. Task manager shows that Antimalware Service...
  9. Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key

Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key: I bought windows 11 home a few months back but was unable to install it as my system did not meet the system requirements. I have since updated my pc so that it will now be able to use windows 11 but accidently deleted the email with the activation key when i was clearing out...