Windows 10: deleting listings

Discus and support deleting listings in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When sending e-mail and punching in the fist letter in a name , a listing comes up with a bunch of names I don't want , or need. How do I delete those... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robert, Aug 12, 2015.

1. robert Win User

deleting listings

When sending e-mail and punching in the fist letter in a name , a listing comes up with a bunch of names I don't want , or need. How do I delete those names not wanted?

:)

robert, Aug 12, 2015
  2. hpholm Win User

Deleting contacts list

Hi Patrick,

You are welcome. I am still not sure what happened, but glad it was sorted out!

A good place to start is
    http://windowsphone.com/
    on a PC, in the 'How-to' menu at the top (maybe named 'Tip' or something similar in other languages) - it is the complete manual for Windows Phone. There is plenty of reading for a rainy day.

Please let us know if you have further questions. - I am not sure where different questions belong since the forum was reorganized a few weeks ago, but there will be people ready to help.

Best regards,

Hans

hpholm, Aug 12, 2015
  3. MWØPAD Win User
    Deleting contacts list

Hi Hans,

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to reply.

I wanted to delete all the phone numbers and names on my Lumia 625. I could not find in the usre guide how to do this and a friend told me to do a factory reset. As I have not downloaded any APPS? I think they are called, I went ahead and completed a factory
    reset. This has resulted in the loss of all the items on the phone except the emergency call facility.

I want to get the phone back to the state (with windows) as it was when I bought it.

Regards,

Patrick

MWØPAD, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

deleting listings

1. deleting listings - Similar Threads - deleting listings

2. How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...: I like win 10 mail . it is simple and it works rather than MS oulook when i start with a new email address- upon enetering a few letters- a list of email addresses pop up automatically some of them are incorrect and i want to dlete them but i cant!! Any help will be...
  3. Cant delete phone from devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant delete phone from devices list: I cant seem to delete an old phone from devices. I can on the others that are there but not that one. There is no option to delete. I have made sure I am not logged in from another account, like a child's account and have tried on multiple different machines. Very...
  4. how to delete program that isn't on control panel list

how to delete program that isn't on control panel list: I am trying to delete my old Quicken program, but when I open the control panel to delete it--there is no quicken file listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-program-that-isnt-on-control-panel/9f63c438-4ade-4d36-8c93-aa4bc7af78ca"
  5. Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?: Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? I saw that people were making articles, videos, etc. and showing people how to delete Groove Music with poweshell, and I was wonder if there is a master list somewhere where I can find the apps I want to delete and...
  6. deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list

deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list: An e-mail just showing who it is from have appeared in my list of e-mails. There is no other information on it, and I can't delete it. It is showing just who it is from with no other message of anything (no date, information, etc) How can I get rid of it...
  7. Does Windows keep a list of Deleted Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Windows keep a list of Deleted Files?: I would like to know if Windows keeps a list of recently deleted files. Idon't mean files that "are" still in the recycle bin but have already been permanently deleted. Is there a list somewhere of these files? The objective would be to re-download but I need the file names....
  8. Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you with a problem with Microsoft Store apps. I had some pre-installed apps on my new PC. One from them was Microsoft Office 365 installed and updated via Store. I don't have subscription for Office 365 so i decided to delete all these apps....
  9. How can I delete an user when the user is not listed on the account page? but listed when...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I delete an user when the user is not listed on the account page? but listed when...: When I turn on my computer it shows two users, both are my, but one was started by mistake and I can't delete it. It does not show up in the user account. Thanks...
  10. How to delete approved senders list from my printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete approved senders list from my printer?: Somebody has added an email address that enables senders to print out their emails using my printer (Epson). Can I stop it somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-approved-senders-list-from-my/1a1af840-9e9a-4080-9394-abc4c06ff0a1