Windows 10: Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary

Discus and support Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! Is there any possibility to delete my old and unused apps form MS store? Is there any Chance to ask MS support to delete it from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DirtyMaggie, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary

Hello there! Is there any possibility to delete my old and unused apps form MS store? Is there any Chance to ask MS support to delete it from my account? Thx.

:)

DirtyMaggie, Aug 8, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 8, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Aug 8, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary

1. Deleting old apps from Microsoft Store libary - Similar Threads - Deleting old apps

2. How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps: I had a game that I got from the Microsoft Store forza horizon 5 on my ssd and after reinstalling windows, the game couldn't be accessed. I then decided to reinstall the game and delete the old one by deleting the folder in WindowsApps. That worked and put the old game folder...
  3. How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps: I had a game that I got from the Microsoft Store forza horizon 5 on my ssd and after reinstalling windows, the game couldn't be accessed. I then decided to reinstall the game and delete the old one by deleting the folder in WindowsApps. That worked and put the old game folder...
  4. Delete apps from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  5. Delete apps from Store library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  6. Libary Renaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Libary Renaming: I recently transferred my SSD to new barebones PC.Everything seems OK, Only issue is that under the My PC sub menu , the Video icon has now renamed itself Pictures and mirrors the Pictures icon. What ever I try to do in one properties ie redirecting location is mirrored by...
  7. Libary Renaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libary Renaming: I recently transferred my SSD to new barebones PC.Everything seems OK, Only issue is that under the My PC sub menu , the Video icon has now renamed itself Pictures and mirrors the Pictures icon. What ever I try to do in one properties ie redirecting location is mirrored by...
  8. Microsoft C++ Runtime libary

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft C++ Runtime libary: Hello. I have a problem with program C++. I do know what is it. If i shut down my notebook and i start it windows open window and in window is I have a screen. Please help me becouse i have a fear for my windows and notebook. [ATTACH] Thank for help me. And sorry for my...
  9. game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .: Hello, today i bought Forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store browser. in the browser it says i bought the game and i am owner of forza horizon 4. but when i want to install the game, it want's me to redirect me to the microsoft store app. but when i am redirected, the game...
  10. no libary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no libary: itook my comp to shop they said have no library you put my download in my library when I play games I buy stuff no one can fine it it cost me$200. dollors and I cant get my stuff I paid for you keep say it in my library just give it to me thank you they said a store I have...