Windows 10: Deleting old pc's no longer in use

Discus and support Deleting old pc's no longer in use in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I delete an old pc/laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidNewman4, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Deleting old pc's no longer in use

How do I delete an old pc/laptop?

:)

DavidNewman4, Aug 20, 2018
  2. EFTaylor Win User

Deleting old bookmarks

I have bookmarks dating back to Windows 98. Is there a program, or command to find and delete dead individual bookmarks in Internet Explorer 11? I ran AM-DeadLink and it listed 400 dead links, but it no longer has a delete function. Thanks for any suggestions.

ET

EFTaylor, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 20, 2018
  4. auggy Win User

Deleting old pc's no longer in use

Delete old PC name from list of networked devices

Check in the router settings to see if the old PC is listed and, if so, disable or delete the device there.

auggy, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Deleting old pc's no longer in use

1. Deleting old pc's no longer in use - Similar Threads - Deleting old pc's

2. How to delete an old account on a used computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete an old account on a used computor: Hi, wondering if its possible to remove an old administrator account from a used computer?Before everyone says re-format it, let me explain. The computer is the main computer, for a business I purchased. It has thousands of dollars of software on it, running the POS system,...
  3. How to delete an old account on a used computor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete an old account on a used computor: Hi, wondering if its possible to remove an old administrator account from a used computer?Before everyone says re-format it, let me explain. The computer is the main computer, for a business I purchased. It has thousands of dollars of software on it, running the POS system,...
  4. Deletion of Old no longer accessible microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deletion of Old no longer accessible microsoft account: My daughter has an old microsoft account which I could not delete. Both the email and phone number associated with this account are not accessible anymore. I removed this old account from my family listed and created a new family member with her information. What happened to...
  5. Can no longer log into Windows on my old PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can no longer log into Windows on my old PC: Early this year, I purchased a new laptop and then stopped using my old laptop. Not long afterwards, I switched to a new email address. I updated my Windows account to reflect this new email address. Something went awry with my Windows Hello PIN and so I updated it today. Now...
  6. delete old not used e mail names

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete old not used e mail names: how do I delete old names from name list-not used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-old-not-used-e-mail-names/dce341a0-048e-4b87-8a1a-9a335f06a418
  7. The longer the PC stays on and used the longer it takes applications to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The longer the PC stays on and used the longer it takes applications to load: I have a brand new souped up PC with a clean install of Windows10 Pro. Here is the issue. When I first boot the PC everything is refreshingly fast. It boots fast, it is ready to use fast and applications (e.g., Microsoft Word) load in what might be called a blink of the...
  8. Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?: I have a couple of printers listed on my printer list that I no longer use - don't even still have them - and I would like to delete them but don't know how. Does anyone know how - or even if they can be successfully deleted?...
  9. How to delete an old account on a used computor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete an old account on a used computor: I have purchased a second-hand computer. The former owner left a Microsoft account in. Without his password, i cannot access it to delete it. How can i delete this account...
  10. delete old pc connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete old pc connections: like the title says, over the years i have connected computers to my network, and after os updates have stayed in my network like a sore thumb. How do i get rid of them? screenshot below for better understanding. the ones in yellow are not active pcs anymore, i want to get...