Windows 10: Deleting the SendTo Folder from the AppData Folder

Discus and support Deleting the SendTo Folder from the AppData Folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The SendTo folder is something that I do not use, including the one in the browser. Deleting the SendTo folder from the AppData folder does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeriLoko3, Feb 27, 2017.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

Deleting the SendTo Folder from the AppData Folder

The SendTo folder is something that I do not use, including the one in the browser.

Deleting the SendTo folder from the AppData folder does not crash the computer. It makes the computer no longer having the SendTo folder. In fact, I do not need help from this one.

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo

:)

DeriLoko3, Feb 27, 2017

2. windows 10, send to menu only contains one option

in the sendTo folder list delete the second 0 bytes Bluetooth

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo'

baruchabramov, Feb 27, 2017
  3. WinZip & Windows 10

A 0-byte bluetooth file blocks the rendering of your Send To menu. Deleting that file from your Send to folder should fix the problem. The SendTo folder is located at:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo

Don't delete the shortcut named "Bluetooth device". You need to delete the 0-byte bluetooth file which is not a shortcut.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 27, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Deleting the SendTo Folder from the AppData Folder - Similar Threads - Deleting SendTo Folder

2. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SendTo folder issue: I mistakenly dragged & dropped a folder within my 'home directory' folder into the SendTo folder, However I cannot open the SendTo folder access denied and when I try to un shell:sendto I gdet 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.'. How can I...
  3. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SendTo folder issue: I mistakenly dragged & dropped a folder within my 'home directory' folder into the SendTo folder, However I cannot open the SendTo folder access denied and when I try to un shell:sendto I gdet 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.'. How can I...
  4. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AppData Folder

AppData Folder: I can't download some things because i accidentally deleted the AppData folder. Any ideas how to get the folder back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-folder/6ac62255-4077-47ca-9bb8-4b33fd688bbe
  6. AppData Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppData Folder: I can't download some things because i accidentally deleted the AppData folder. Any ideas how to get the folder back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-folder/6ac62255-4077-47ca-9bb8-4b33fd688bbe
  7. AppData Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...

Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...: I've uninstalled a password manager app called ''Myki'' from my pc but it has still a folder in hidden Appdata/Roaming/.. i dont want any traces left because i need a fresh reinstall.. deleting a folder in hidden Roaming folder cause any trouble? actually i've deleted it but...
  9. Can I delete contents of temp folder in appdata folder ?

Can I delete contents of temp folder in appdata folder ?: Hi community ,Im falling short on disk space so i wanted to delete some unnecessary stuff . So , is it safe to delete contents in temp folder , which is located in Appdata folder . Pls provide me a suggestion .Regards,Manas...
  10. Deleting Folders In AppData

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Folders In AppData: I asked this question in another subreddit already but I wanted some extra opinions just to be safe. So I uninstalled Zoom months ago because I didn’t want to use it on my laptop and I generally didn’t trust it. However, after looking through my laptops folders for other...