Windows 10: Deleting Windows Login

Discus and support Deleting Windows Login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I was setting up Win 10, and didn't really know where I was, or just what was going on, I inadvertently created a Win logon, which I really didn't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gplea, Jan 6, 2016.

1. gplea Win User

Deleting Windows Login

When I was setting up Win 10, and didn't really know where I was, or just what was going on, I inadvertently created a Win logon, which I really didn't want. Can someone please tell me how to delete that logon?

Thanks,
    GPL

:)

gplea, Jan 6, 2016

2. Windows 10 Lock Screen From Login Screen

Hello, I know from the Windows 10 desktop I can use windows key-L to lock the computer. I can use ctrl-alt-delete and choose lock to lock the computer. What I want to be able to do, is move the mouse or press enter to bring up the login then cancel the
    login screen to return to the lock screen. From the login screen I cannot use Windows-L to lock it or use ctrl-alt-delete and choose lock either. Is there any way to abort the login and return to the lock screen?

Philip.Borchert, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Adrian` Win User
    User account

Can't login to Windows 10 after deleting the admin account

Adrian`, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Deleting Windows Login

Hello GPL, *Smile

Do you mean that you created a new user account that you didn't want?

If so, the tutorial below can help show you how to delete it. Just be sure that you have at least one administrator account that you can sign in to before you delete it to avoid not being able to do anything that requires administrator rights.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Deleting Windows Login

1. Deleting Windows Login - Similar Threads - Deleting Login

2. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  3. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  4. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. delete password upon login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete password upon login: RE Windows 10 ComputerHow do I delete the password upon login to my computer? I had it this way before but later added security so how can I get the login to my computer as before? There is only people I know that use my computer.Thank you.Paul Jones...
  6. delete password upon login

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete password upon login: RE Windows 10 ComputerHow do I delete the password upon login to my computer? I had it this way before but later added security so how can I get the login to my computer as before? There is only people I know that use my computer.Thank you.Paul Jones...
  7. delete password upon login

8. Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder: Hi Folks!I have a problem that others had, too, but wasn't ever resolved.I had to reset and install my Windows 11 and everything seemed fine, could even log in with my previously set PIN. However, the "set up pin" notification kept bothering me and I wasn't able to set a PIN...
  9. Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder

Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder: Hi Folks!I have a problem that others had, too, but wasn't ever resolved.I had to reset and install my Windows 11 and everything seemed fine, could even log in with my previously set PIN. However, the "set up pin" notification kept bothering me and I wasn't able to set a PIN...
  10. how to refresh your account without deleting someone else login

how to refresh your account without deleting someone else login: So i want to reset my account without deleting my dads things on his account so like i don't want it to reset all the way i rather reset my side but i dont know how...