Windows 10: Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive

Discus and support Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been an exciting – and busy – few months here on the OneDrive Team. We’ve been rolling out lots of important design updates to folks using our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive

Source: Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive | OneDrive Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 15, 2015

2. Automatically backup OneDrive Files?

Ok, so, when you begin writing this beautiful story in Microsoft Word today. Next week, you write 5 additional chapters, save it to OneDrive. You make a backup of the OneDrive folder to an external drive. A catastrophe happens, but you continue working
    on your document in Word Online from OneDrive adding more chapters, you restore your computer from a system image with the earlier 5 chapters of the document, which syncs with the copy on OneDrive.

Wow, I can really see how thats gonna work out for you.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Erdeslawe, Jun 15, 2015
  4. Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive

just noticed I have the updated version, looks nice, what would be better is if they had thumbnails for folders that contain sub folders

Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive [​IMG]

paulsalter, Jun 21, 2015
Thema:

Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive

1. Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive - Similar Threads - Delivering more beautiful

2. Aero is beautiful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero is beautiful: I loved Aero! it was Comforting. Windows 10 UI is like a trip through the backrooms where everything is the same madness of Mono-Yellow over & over again. Windows 10 is very uncustomizable & I think it should be just as customizable as Minecraft. Windows 10 feels like it...
  3. Microsoft Bing now delivers more visually immersive experiences

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bing now delivers more visually immersive experiences: At Microsoft Bing we're looking for ways to give you back time so you can focus on the things that really matter. We’re also looking for ways to move thoughtfully beyond a list of links, to a world of search results that seamlessly combine information with...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Note10 delivers OneDrive Gallery experience

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Note10 delivers OneDrive Gallery experience: In August, we announced that Microsoft OneDrive will begin powering the photos and cloud storage experience on Samsung Galaxy phones and devices. Samsung is now rolling out the new experience to Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ devices in Europe with the US to follow. Soon your...
  5. Email not delivering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email not delivering: Good day, As of recently, I have received a bounce-back message from my one Gmail account to an email address I use quite often. I have no idea what it might be, and am not at all technically evolved. See below screenshot. Thank you, [ATTACH]...
  6. Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement

in Windows 10 News
    Sway Preview expands and delivers more feature improvement: Sway Preview is all about working with you, our customers, to help continue improving the product and shape Sway’s future together. We’ve been making progress, including the addition of Bing Image Search and Suggested searches earlier this month. Today we have more exciting...
  7. Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com: Making your email experience as fast as possible is a goal shared across the Outlook.com team—from product designers to storage architects. Some of that work happens in the UI—an example of this is the significantly speedier web experience we introduced in the new Outlook.com...
  8. Where's my beautiful desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my beautiful desktop?: Hi, hoping you can help *Smile My desktop is now just apps. I can't see my usual desktop with the files etc, is there a way to fix this? THANKS (I have a pic of what it looks like but I'm not sure how to post it.) 65923
  9. OneDrive and Office deliver unique capabilities to do more with others

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive and Office deliver unique capabilities to do more with others: Today we’re excited to announce three big updates to OneDrive and Office that make it even easier to work with other people, wherever you are. 1. You can now sync shared folders to your desktop Formerly, users accessed the content shared with them via the Shared list in...
  10. OneDrive delivers unlimited cloud storage to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive delivers unlimited cloud storage to Office 365: Today, storage limits just became a thing of the past with Office 365. Moving forward, all Office 365 customers will get unlimited OneDrive storage at no additional cost. We’ve started rolling this out today to Office 365 Home, Personal, and University customers. The roll out...