Windows 10: Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge we’ve made a lot of performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine. All with the goal of letting your JavaScript... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 19, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2...icrosoft-edge/

:)

Brink, May 19, 2015

2. No Security with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to create a new Microsoft account in your wife's name for better security and privacy and check, if it works:

To create a new User Account, refer to these Microsoft articles links and check, if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge have made many performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine, with the goal of running JavaScript code faster and creating a consistent experience for users.

In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, Chakra’s JIT compiler and the execution pipeline have been optimized such that Chakra can now efficiently inline functions that are defined across JavaScript files, without losing the performance benefits achieved via inlining.
    This optimization enables a lot more JavaScript code on the existing Web to run faster in Microsoft Edge.

Please try to refer to these Microsoft blog links, mentioned below:

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge
    with ECMAScript 6 and beyond
    :

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge with ECMAScript 6 and beyond - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge:

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

For more information and further assistance, refer to the link, mentioned below.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ

Microsoft Edge, Browserdaten und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 19, 2015
  3. Enable JavaScript (or not) in Edge

I'm new to WindowsPhone 10, and Edge

Websites that had showed video in IE on my Windows8 phone now won't play in Edge. The website says I must enable JavaScript...I'm totally confused by everything I've read on this forum about enabling JavaScript in IE on a PC, or disabling JavaScript. Does
    Edge have JavaScript enabled by default or not, and how do I enable it ??

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10

RickThewlis, May 19, 2015
Thema:

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

1. Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Delivering fast JavaScript

2. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  3. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  4. Microsoft Edge 89 delivering improved browser performance

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge 89 delivering improved browser performance: Note: We’re in the process of deploying features mentioned in this post, starting with Stable 89, so it might be a little while before you see them in your channel and build. Nowadays, it’s not unusual to do almost everything online. Whether...
  5. Sleeping Tabs in Microsoft Edge: Delivering better browser performance

in Windows 10 News
    Sleeping Tabs in Microsoft Edge: Delivering better browser performance: Note: We’re in the process of deploying this feature starting with today’s release of Beta 88, so it might be a little while before you see it in your channel and build. New to sleeping tabs? Read more in our previous blog post. The Microsoft Edge...
  6. Microsoft Edge speed/performance

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge speed/performance: I've seen several people state that they've noticed that Edge now performs better than Chrome and that they feel like it's faster. I've used Chrome as my default for years and always found it to be lightning fast. I don't find Edge to be slow necessarily, but when compared to...
  7. Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome: The V8 JavaScript engine is a cornerstone of fast browsing in Chrome. Over the course of the past year, the V8 team has developed a new method for measuring performance against snapshots of real web pages. Using insights from real-world measurements, the V8 team improved the...
  8. JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra

in Windows 10 News
    JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra: Since we first started work on the Chakra JavaScript engine, it has been our mission and priority to make JavaScript faster for the real world web, and to continuously improve the experience of browsing in Microsoft Edge (and previously Internet Explorer). We’ve had a very...
  9. Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

in Windows 10 News
    Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js: In June we introduced preview support for asm.js, which is now supported by default in Microsoft Edge starting with Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.10532. With this change, Hosted Web Applications and the WebView in any Universal Windows Application can now benefit from asm-optimized...
  10. Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source: Today at JSConf US Last Call in Florida, we announced that we will open-source the core components of Chakra as ChakraCore, which will include all the key components of the JavaScript engine powering Microsoft Edge. We expect to open the ChakraCore repository on GitHub next...