Windows 10: DELL 13-7359 Continually Shuts Down Unexpectedly – SOLVED

Discus and support DELL 13-7359 Continually Shuts Down Unexpectedly – SOLVED in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Associated problem: Dell Update continually wants to update IMEI driver. ----------------------------------------------------------------------... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by George Elvidge, Aug 16, 2018.

1. DELL 13-7359 Continually Shuts Down Unexpectedly – SOLVED

Associated problem: Dell Update continually wants to update IMEI driver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remedy: Uninstall QuickSet (from Uninstall programs)

--------------------------------------------

All the functions of Dell QuickSet can be handled with Windows 10 settings.

Dell Update no longer tries to reinstall IMEI (Intel Management Engine Interface)

I tested many other procedures before resolving the QuickSet problem.

GE2018AUG16

:)

George Elvidge, Aug 16, 2018
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Paulieg Win User

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, Aug 16, 2018
  4. DELL 13-7359 Continually Shuts Down Unexpectedly – SOLVED

Windows 10 (Dell Inspiron 13-7359) wakes up from sleep with an odd prism pattern (need rebooting each time)

My Dell Inspiron 13-7359 Signature is running the latest WIndows 10 with the latest Dell Bios.

When I wake it up from sleep, i often get the attached screen. Then I have to force a full reboot.

Is there a setting I can change to fix this?

DELL 13-7359 Continually Shuts Down Unexpectedly – SOLVED 55d9a0b5-b415-4a3a-8cd6-f8f40836cf6d.jpg

Phantom Phantom, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

DELL 13-7359 Continually Shuts Down Unexpectedly – SOLVED

1. DELL 13-7359 Continually Shuts Down Unexpectedly – SOLVED - Similar Threads - DELL 7359 Continually

2. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected shut down: Hey all, I've been getting unexpected shutdowns 2 days in a row now. I'm not sure what's causing it and The event viewer didn't help me too much. This is the log below. ANy assistance would be severely appreciated.- <Event...
  3. My DELL XPS 13 9305 is Shutting Down Unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My DELL XPS 13 9305 is Shutting Down Unexpectedly.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedly.Date‎03-‎07-‎2022 20:22StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1000007eParameter 1: ffffffffc0000005Parameter 2: fffff80269755be1Parameter 3: fffffa863f6f7048Parameter 4: fffffa863f6f6860OS version:...
  4. My DELL XPS 13 9305 is Shutting Down Unexpectedly.

My DELL XPS 13 9305 is Shutting Down Unexpectedly.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedly.Date‎03-‎07-‎2022 20:22StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1000007eParameter 1: ffffffffc0000005Parameter 2: fffff80269755be1Parameter 3: fffffa863f6f7048Parameter 4: fffffa863f6f6860OS version:...
  5. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected shut down: Hello Microsoft. Suddenly my laptop Surface Laptop 2 began to turn off without any reason. I tried to fix it but unfortunately, it happens again and again. I don't know what caused this problem. Baterry is full. But when I try to move my laptop 1 inch it directly turn off,...
  6. Shut down unexpectedly.

Shut down unexpectedly.: Please help.I don't know when was the first time this problem occur but here it is. The previous system shutdown at 11:22:44 PM on ‎30/‎3/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 1:15:00 AM on ‎3/‎4/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 2:17:00 AM...
  7. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected shut down: Since the last update in February my desktop does not shut down properly . When I first had the issue and used the troubleshooter it told me the sleep and monitor close was set too long . I had both set for "never ". I reset them for a hour . This desktop does not have a...
  8. Shut down Unexpectedly

Shut down Unexpectedly: When Streaming using Streamlabs OBS and gaming my desktop will just freeze and reboot, making streaming a pain in the **** and gaming harder when I lose progress. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 133 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: 501 Parameter 3: 500 Parameter 4:...
  9. computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.

computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.: Recently, following a forced update that happened while i was sleeping, my computer has been shutting down unexpectedly. There's no blue screen, it just blanks out and restarts itself back up. I tried using system restore to go back to before the update was installed, but the...
  10. unexpected shut down

unexpected shut down: My windows getting shut down automatically within few seconds after i start the windows and there is no hardware problem in it .what to do with this problem please help me....