Windows 10: Dell 7710 Bluetooth

Discus and support Dell 7710 Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell 7710 with a Intel 8260 wifi/bluetooth card. I am trying to pair a Bluetooth headset (blue buds X) and it does not see the headset. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rinconmike, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Dell 7710 Bluetooth

I have a Dell 7710 with a Intel 8260 wifi/bluetooth card. I am trying to pair a Bluetooth headset (blue buds X) and it does not see the headset. I have the headset in pairing mode and the PC is searching, but it never finds it (or anything nearby).

My droid turbo 2 phone can see the blubuds and other devices near by. So I do not think it is an issue with the headset; rather, the 7710.

Also, on the 7710, I set the Bluetooth setting to "Alllow Bluetooth devices to find this PC" and my Turbo 2 does not see the pc.

I have the latest driver from dell. The card is seen in windows and shows functioning properly. The wifi works fine.

Any ideas? Could this be a driver/setting issue or just a bad card?

I did check and the two antennas are connected to the card.

:)

rinconmike, Mar 29, 2016

2. Why did windows update My Computer

That Dell Precision M6800 would not do **** for me, no IEEE 1394 port

Nor would the Precision 17 7000 Series (7710), same reason.

The laptop I type this on is a HP Pavilion dv6000, it has an 4 pin IEEE 1394 port on it.

DaveVan De Cappelle, Mar 29, 2016
  3. N70 vs 7710

Hi,

Which is better? N70 or 7710? I currently have a N70 and opting on buying a 7710 for work purposes. Now, I don't have an idea on what a 7710 can do. Hope you 7710 users can enlighten me on this. Thanks much!

tatum---01, Mar 29, 2016
  4. Dell 7710 Bluetooth

Turns out the antenna was not connected. I looked at it the other day, and thought it was connected. Dell sent me a new card so when I went to disconnect the antennas from the card in the system before removing it, the white one moved and was now obvious it was not connected. I connected it and now BT works. It did not want to snap in at first, but I got it. Hopefully it will not pop out.

rinconmike, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

Dell 7710 Bluetooth

1. Dell 7710 Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Dell 7710 Bluetooth

2. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth driver on Dell laptop: Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt...
  3. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth driver on Dell laptop: Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt...
  4. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  6. WF-7710 Epson printer

WF-7710 Epson printer: I just put my ink cartridges in and going to do knozzle check, it shows window that the yellow ink cartridge in not in right, says to take out and reload , I did this several times, even took all out and put back in , it still says yellow in not in correct . it snaps in with...
  7. Dell 5480 Bluetooth corrupt

Dell 5480 Bluetooth corrupt: The Bluetooth stack on my Dell 5480 (Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 x64) is corrupt. Bluetooth adapter is Qualcomm QCA61x4a; I have tried deleting the device and its drivers in Device Manager and reinstalling multiple times. Always, the device fails with an Event 17, BTHUSB "The...
  8. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?: I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker. How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?...
  9. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude: Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-for-dell-latitude/7fc42c81-e0cb-4970-a0ab-5061a05522f6
  10. Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update: Hi all, Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it. I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell 7710 blue tooth not working

2. where is the bluetooth card in dell precision 17 D7710

3. dell precision 7710 connect bluetooth headset

4. dell 7710 no bluetooth hotfix,
  5. Dell 7710 Bluetooth Peripheral Device,
  6. bluetooth problems Dell 7710