Windows 10: Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series

Discus and support Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dell couple of days ago announced its new range of All in One Desktops in the Inspiron series- Inspiron 22 3000 AIO and Inspirion 24 3000 AIO. Both the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 30, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series

Dell couple of days ago announced its new range of All in One Desktops in the Inspiron series- Inspiron 22 3000 AIO and Inspirion 24 3000 AIO. Both the devices have been announced for the Indian markets and come with full HD anti glare display.

Both devices are expected to have an inbuilt stereo speakers along with front facing webcams. The devices will be running Windows 10 Home out of the box and come with the Dell suite of features like Waves MaxxAudio Pro, Dell Cinema Sound and more.

Dell will be introducing both the Inspiron models in two processor variants with the AMD processor variant priced at Rs. 29,990 and the Intel processor device has been priced at 34,590. Both the Inspiron models, Dell Inspiron 22 3000 AIO and 24 3000 AIO are available online via Dell.co.in and offline via the Croma Stores, and other Dell exclusive stores.

The company launched the devices in two colors, Black and White. The Dell Inspiron 22 3000 AIO comes with multiple Intel Pentium 4415U and 7th Gen Intel Core i3 processor whereas the Inspiron 24 3000 comes with 7th Gen Intel Core i3 and Intel Core i5 processor.

The Inspiron 22 3000 AIO is powered with 4GB of RAM and an 1TB of HDD for heavy storage. The device also includes Wi Fi connectivity along with Bluetooth 4.1 with 2 USB 2.0 ports and a 3.5mm headphone jack.

The Inspiron 24 3000 AIO comes with 4GB of RAM and 1TB of HDD with Intel HD graphics 620. For connectivity through wireless the device sports a dual band Wi Fi along with Bluetooth 4.1. Dell has also provided a slot for one 3:1 SD card reader for both its Inspiron models.

At the announcement Alen Joe Jose, Product Marketing Director, Consumer and Small Business at Dell India stated: “AIOs are often considered when surveying options of personal computers, by families particularly when it comes to collaborative use. The space saving design supports multiple users in one household to start with.

The post Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 30, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

New Dell Inspiron 5000 Series Laptops and All-in-One Desktops Launched

Today Dell introduced new Inspiron 14, 15 and 17 5000 Series laptops, its Inspiron 20 3000 Series and 23 5000 Series All-in-One (AIO) desktops just in time for the Back-to-School season. These new laptops and desktops are designed with power and comfort features aimed at helping people achieve through every phase of their lives. Powerful processors, massive hard drives, and responsive 10-finger touch displays up to Full HD resolution are some of the options designed to meet the needs of consumers' diverse lifestyles. New features that make life easier include 20GB of Dropbox cloud storage for sharing, saving and collaborating, and facial recognition software to make using password-enabled web sites safer. All of these products seamlessly fit into your life on your terms.

"Students and parents alike want technology that helps them to be successful in their personal and educational pursuits," said Ray Wah, vice-president, Dell Consumer PC Group. "Our new Inspiron laptops and AIOs are a smart investment for families, providing the latest technology for productivity and entertainment in thin, space-saving designs."

Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series 5a_thm.jpg

Dell Inspiron 5000 Series: Stylish and Sharp Computing
    The new Inspiron 14, 15 and 17 5000 Series laptops are packed with convenient features, and are ideal for a day spent roaming across campus or sharing screen time among family members. Families will enjoy a versatile mobile computing experience enhanced by high-end options like a backlit keyboard and Full HD touch display (15 and 17-inch laptops only). The brilliant display is showcased within an attractive, brushed aluminum lid, and the 10-finger capacitive touch option makes it easy to scroll, zoom, and tap through documents or social media status updates. The laptops are powered by 4th Generation Intel Core i processors that help extend battery life, up to 8 hours, 9 minutes for the Inspiron 14 50001 and up to 7 hours, 33 minutes for the Inspiron 15 50002. Since immersive entertainment is a welcome break after a diligent work or study session, the laptops come standard with Waves MaxxAudio for a rich audio experience. The inclusion of 20GB of cloud storage with Dropbox allows people to easily access important files across multiple devices, anytime, anywhere, ensuring that no document is ever left behind.

Dell Inspiron 20 and 23: All the Right Features, All in One Great Desktop
    Sporting a thinner design and the latest processing technology, the new Inspiron 20 3000 Series and 23 5000 Series AIO desktops provide rich feature sets for incredible value. The Inspiron 23 5000 series features powerful Intel 4th Generation Core i processors and a Full HD display with sleek, edge-to-edge glass with optional 10-finger capacitive touch. Customers have plenty of options with the Inspiron 20 3000 Series. The value-packed family AIO comes in either an Intel or AMD-based model and features HD+ display for an enjoyable entertainment experience. All Inspiron AIO desktops feature Waves MaxxAudio for powerful audio and Dropbox for easy content access and sharing. A space-saving design makes each system fit easily into a variety of living spaces, with one-cord connection for an uncluttered workspace.

Availability and Pricing
    The Dell Inspiron 5000 Series is available today, and the Inspiron 23 5000 Series and 20 3000 Series will be available starting May 6 on www.dell.com in the United States and select countries around the world. Starting prices are as follows:
    • Inspiron 14 5000 Series: $749.99
    • Inspiron 15 5000 Series: $649.99
    • Inspiron 17 5000 Series: $449.99
    • Inspiron 23 5000 Series: $579.99
    • Inspiron 20 3000 Series (AMD): $449.99
    • Inspiron 20 3000 Series (Intel): $579.99

btarunr, Jun 30, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Dell Adds More Colors to its Inspiron Desktop Family

Style-minded families, students and teens want to personalize their PCs to meet their performance and lifestyle needs – blogging, chatting, sending photos or running a media center. Highly-stylized products, like Dell’s new Inspiron slim and mini-tower desktops, deliver on design and customization, transforming the brand from the “built-for-me” model, into “made-for-me.”
    Dell’s new Inspiron slim and mini-towers expand the design and personalization possibilities for consumers. Available in eight vibrant colors, Dell is the only major consumer desktop manufacturer to offer such extensive personalization options to reflect individuals’ personal style or to complement their bedroom or study.
    Inspiron slim and mini-tower desktops debut today in China and are available for purchase through Dell.com, distributor Digital China or retailers Suning and Gome. Starting at $299 US, the systems will be available worldwide later this spring.

Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series dell_inspiron1_thm.jpg

Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series dell_inspiron2_thm.jpg

The News:
    • Dell’s new Inspiron desktop lets people express themselves through choices of color (eight options), size (slim or mini-tower) and configuration.
    • Vivid color palette to express your personal style: Piano Black, Pure White, True Blue, Formula Red, Tangerine Orange, Spring Green, Plum Purple and Promise Pink.
    • Dell becomes the only major consumer desktop manufacturer to offer color options for the entire front of the machine.
    • Customizable options to meet individual’s budget, lifestyle and usage needs.
    • Ideal for common tasks including email, Internet, blogging, entertainment (movies, music and casual gaming) and productivity.
    • Features available on the new Inspiron desktops include:
      - Intel Celeron, Intel Core 2 Duo and Intel Core 2 Quad options or AMD Sempron, Athlon X2 and Phenom X4 processor options
      Integrated Intel or ATI Radeon graphics on select systems with discrete graphics options available
      - Up to 8 GB memory on select systems
      - Up to 750 GB storage (slim tower) or up to 1TB storage (mini-tower)
      - Optional 19-in-1 media card reader and optional HDMI connectivity
      - 6 USB ports (2 front, 4 back)
      - Dual optical options (mini-tower only) including Blu-ray Disc drive
      - Small form factor with its versatile horizontal or vertical placement is designed to easily fit into your home media center (slim tower only)
    Source: Dell

malware, Jun 30, 2018
  4. ddiehl Win User

Dell Inspiron 7000 series touchpad help

Hi..

Was wondering if someone could assist me with finding the proper touchpad driver for my new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series (P69G) so I can enable one finger scrolling. I went here Software Drivers | White Papers | Product Briefs | Videos | Synaptics and dowloaded the the PS/2 driver but it doesn't show the red 'Synaptics' tab under mouse settings in Control Panel like my old Lenovo laptop did..

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks..

ddiehl, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Dell adds two new All in One desktops to its Inspiron series - Similar Threads - Dell adds desktops

2. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series. It originally had Windows 8, then I upgraded it to Windows 10. I later downgraded it back to Windows 8, formatted it, and installed the OS using a bootable USB. The issue arises when I finish installing the OS and eject the...
  3. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series. It originally had Windows 8, then I upgraded it to Windows 10. I later downgraded it back to Windows 8, formatted it, and installed the OS using a bootable USB. The issue arises when I finish installing the OS and eject the...
  4. My Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series power button is pushed all the way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series power button is pushed all the way: I can't open it since the power button is pushed in. How do i fix it without taking it apart? Side power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-inspiron-13-7000-series-power-button-is/b279c715-e26f-4dca-b169-ec86f9d492d0
  5. Installing MS Office on new Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series -5593

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing MS Office on new Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series -5593: I paid for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 with my new Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series -5593 laptop. But cannot find a product key or any instructions about installing it. Message in Word warning that I need to 'activate' in a week. Please advise....
  6. Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors: [ATTACH] Over the last few months, most of us have been getting reacquainted with our PCs at home. We know that having the right PC, complemented by the perfect monitor and accessories, can empower you to accomplish anything you throw at it: the power to create, work, play...
  7. Dell Inspiron 325 AIO Series All-in-One Camera Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 325 AIO Series All-in-One Camera Issue: Hi, I am having trouble seeing myself through the camera and video. In either case, the screen remains blank when I use either feature. I am not sure what can be done....
  8. CES 2020: Acer adds two new ultraslim notebooks to its Swift series

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Acer adds two new ultraslim notebooks to its Swift series: At CES, Acer unveiled two new Swift 3 models in its popular ultra-portable notebook series: a 13.5-inch model (SF313-52/G) powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors and a 14-inch model (SF314-42) powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 series mobile processors....
  9. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  10. Dell Inspiron 7000 series touchpad help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 7000 series touchpad help: Hi.. Was wondering if someone could assist me with finding the proper touchpad driver for my new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series (P69G) so I can enable one finger scrolling. I went here Software Drivers | White Papers | Product Briefs | Videos | Synaptics and dowloaded the...