Windows 10: Dell AIO924 printer

Discus and support Dell AIO924 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Rick Hope this finds you well and you've had a good summer Yet again I'm having problems with my printer whereby my computer has stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dancingninjacat, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Dell AIO924 printer

Hi Rick

Hope this finds you well and you've had a good summer

Yet again I'm having problems with my printer whereby my computer has stopped communicating with it. Its been like it for a few months now and I've tried following your previous recommendations of reinstalling the driver but I can't get a resolution at all

I have of course tried the usual unplug cable (both ends), restart etc too and nothing. It's running on

Windows 10 home, 64 bit

Any suggestions you might have?

Thanks so much

Ruth

:)

Dancingninjacat, Aug 16, 2018

2. Dell AIO924 no connection

Hello Dancingninjacat,

This issue may occur due to corrupted, missing, outdated printer driver or due to incorrect printer settings. Since you've mentioned that this printer may not be supported in Windows 10, that could be another factor
    as the manufacturer will no longer provide drivers or firmware updates for the said printer.

You may still perform some of the steps below to troubleshoot your printer connection:

Method 1: Run the Windows built-in troubleshooter

This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problems with devices and hardware.

1. Click on Start, search for
    Control Panel and click on it.

2. On the Control Panel window, search for Troubleshooting and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. On the left pane, click View all.

4. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

5. Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Clear the Spooler files and restart the spooler service

1. Press Windows key + R, then type in services.msc and press
    Enter.

2. In the Services list, double-tap (or double-click) Print
    Spooler
    . Select Stop > OK.

3. In the search box on the taskbar, type %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers, select the file folder in the search results, and then delete all files in the folder.

4. Search for and open Services again

5. In the Services list, double-tab (or double-click) Print
    Spooler

6. Select Start, and in the Startup Type list, make sure that Automatic is selected, and then select OK.

Also, I'd recommend checking this article
    to further troubleshoot connection issues for your printer.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 16, 2018
  3. windows 10 printer error 1797 Dell 1320 printer

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Try running the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change he view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Printer troubleshooter.
    I suggest you to update all the drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Hardware and Device and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Additional information to fix printer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/...2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Support | Dell Deutschland

Hope it helps.

Do reply with the results.

We are glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Dell AIO924 printer

Dell 946 all in one printer- says there is no communication between my laptop and the printer.

Original title: Dell 946 all in one printer

I installed Windows 10 yesterday and it took 3 hours to get the computer to recognize my Dell 946 all in one printer. It now recognizes it but says there is no communication between my laptop and the printer. I have tried all of the recommended steps (disconnecting
    and reconnecting everything, turning off and restarting both printer and laptop) and the same message comes up. Any suggestions? Thanks

CarolPencke, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Dell AIO924 printer

1. Dell AIO924 printer - Similar Threads - Dell AIO924 printer

2. Dell 5310n Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 5310n Printer Driver: Hello,Will a Dell 5310n printer work on Windows 11? I tried to download the only driver that Dell has for that model, but its not working correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!...
  3. Dell 5310n Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 5310n Printer Driver: Hello,Will a Dell 5310n printer work on Windows 11? I tried to download the only driver that Dell has for that model, but its not working correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. Dell printer driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell printer driver: I have upgraded to Windows 11 but my Dell c1660w printer wont work, I can't find a driver for it. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-printer-driver/45ccbcf7-79c1-423d-8c1a-f1c8369581c6
  5. Dell printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell printer driver: I have upgraded to Windows 11 but my Dell c1660w printer wont work, I can't find a driver for it. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-printer-driver/45ccbcf7-79c1-423d-8c1a-f1c8369581c6
  6. Dell printer will not print in color.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell printer will not print in color.: Why won't my Dell computer print in color anymore? It has been fine until now. It just prints red stripes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-printer-will-not-print-in-color/c6f489ba-52bb-4c1f-a9bd-a8f951ccabf7
  7. WPS Pin on Dell Printer

WPS Pin on Dell Printer: I am trying to find the WPS Pin on my Dell Printer E310dw. I set it up before with their support team. However the warranty ran out and I am not paying for another printer {second time already}, or an extended warranty. I got a new modem and ran into this problem. Any...
  8. Dell Printer to HP printer Envy 4520

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Printer to HP printer Envy 4520: My HP printer Envy 4520 is not connected to my Dell Desktop. How do I proceed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-printer-to-hp-printer-envy-4520/cee0fc3f-698f-4157-81ab-62ee83e44891
  9. Printer Error for Dell 720V

Printer Error for Dell 720V: PCL XL Error, Subsystem: KERNEL, Error: IllegalAttributeValue, Operator: ReadImage, Position: 1311 Anyone Know how to correct this error.. The document shows on the print preview but then won't print?...
  10. Dell AIO924 no connection

Dell AIO924 no connection: I've periodically had problems with my printer connecting to Windows 10 just because it's old. There's nothing wrong with the device, it's just unsupported for the OS. In the past reinstalling the driver got it working again but the last few months it doesn't even seem to be...