Windows 10: Dell Alienware 13. Disable touchpad

Discus and support Dell Alienware 13. Disable touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, Have been looking for this for quite a while. Alienware Club - Dell Community was not very helpful. I'm looking now for a device to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sevenfourk, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Dell Alienware 13. Disable touchpad

Hi guys,

Have been looking for this for quite a while. Alienware Club - Dell Community
    was not very helpful.

I'm looking now for a device to disable to disable touchpad on my alienware 13.

I've opened Device Manager, but haven't found anything that could disable my touchpad.

In settings I have no such option to disable touchpad.

Maybe anyone has some ideas on that matter?

Thanks,
    Ivan.

:)

sevenfourk, Jan 11, 2016

2. I need to configure mouse keys

Yeah I'm using a RCA Cambrio/Dell computers @ school/Alienware Desktop... I need to also disable the touchpad on my RCA it doesn't have the same driver capabilities as others I have seen online!!!

Dylan Grow, Jan 11, 2016
  3. knoxgon Win User
    Wifi won't turn on in Windows 10

I found a solution that works for Dell Alienware 13/15/17x and probably other brands.

Press the fn and F2 keys. Be sure to check that the key,
    F2, is the one that enables/disables the wifi.

knoxgon, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Dell Alienware 13. Disable touchpad

1. Dell Alienware 13. Disable touchpad - Similar Threads - Dell Alienware Disable

2. Dell laptop touchpad disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop touchpad disabled: Hi All,I am using Dell laptop latitude 3410, windows 10. I think I accidentally disabled my dell laptop touchpad while using my Bluetooth mouse but previously its working just fine.I tried to check the options on settings but I'm not quite sure what to do after that. Can...
  3. Dell laptop touchpad disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop touchpad disabled: Hi All,I am using Dell laptop latitude 3410, windows 10. I think I accidentally disabled my dell laptop touchpad while using my Bluetooth mouse but previously its working just fine.I tried to check the options on settings but I'm not quite sure what to do after that. Can...
  4. Dell laptop touchpad disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Alienware (Dell) BIOS update

Alienware (Dell) BIOS update: Denis @Try3 I have started a thread here to try to better explain and not clog up Site Bugs. Site Bugs and Suggestions [4] Normally, since I've had this machine, about 3 1/2 years, BIOS updates are shown to me as part of the Alienware Update app or if I go to Dell Support...
  6. CES 2020: New Dell smaller thinner XPS 13 and Alienware gaming monitor

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: New Dell smaller thinner XPS 13 and Alienware gaming monitor: At CES, Dell introduced a new XPS aimed at helping you innovate, collaborate and accomplish more in the next decade, as well as the new Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor. [img] Dell XPS 13 9300 (Model 9300) With the new XPS 13, Dell showed off a smaller and thinner form factor...
  7. Touchpad Alienware

Touchpad Alienware: How do I disable the touchpad on my Dell Alienware Laptop with windows 10 installed?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-alienware/0fff3ee9-04b2-4dad-9459-dd67914d8c54
  8. BSOD Alienware 13 R2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Alienware 13 R2: I bought a second hand alienware and it has been constantly blue screening. It seems to be whenever the processor switches power state. If you could help me figure out which driver is playing up it would be greatly appreciated. The computer is an alienware 13 R2 with a...
  9. Dell XPS 13 (9343) touchpad/trackpad mouse issue help

Dell XPS 13 (9343) touchpad/trackpad mouse issue help: Hi all, I've basically spent the whole day looking for a solution (which I still don't think I have), so figured I'd try my luck here. The trackpad/touchpad (mouse cursor) on the Dell XPS 13 (9343) will randomly freeze-up, stop scrolling, stop being able to mouse click,...
  10. I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop: Hello everyone, My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS. What I have tried that hasn't worked: start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window...