Windows 10: Dell AW3423DWF - micro scratches

Discus and support Dell AW3423DWF - micro scratches in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi. I've owned a Dell OLED AW3423DWF for about 2 months. I haven't checked the monitor in detail, but today I tried shining a phone flashlight on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by delopee, Jun 8, 2024.

1. delopee Win User

Dell AW3423DWF - micro scratches

Hi. I've owned a Dell OLED AW3423DWF for about 2 months. I haven't checked the monitor in detail, but today I tried shining a phone flashlight on the screen and there are small micro scratches. Is this normal? It's not visible at all when the display is on, or even when it's off. I can only see it when shining a phone flashlight on it. Is this normal? It makes me quite nervous. I seriously don't know if these scratches appeared after cleaning the monitor. I use microfiber cloth and a screen...

Read more

delopee, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Toothless Win User

Scratch In Plexiglass

"This forum member found how to fix scratches in one easy step! Case makers hate him! See how!"

Toothless, Jun 8, 2024
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 8, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Dell Client Platform Security Update for Dell dbutil Driver

Read more:

Brink, Jun 8, 2024
Thema:

1. Dell AW3423DWF - micro scratches - Similar Threads - Dell AW3423DWF micro

2. Micro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  3. Micro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  4. Micro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. micro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    micro: My microphone sounds very low and I can't increase it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro/a63f017e-a34f-48d4-9b2e-e4aa1132afe0
  6. micro-lags micro stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  7. Audio popping and scratching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio popping and scratching: Hi all, Since building my new PC over 6 months ago, I've had terrible audio problems on any form of media e.g. Twitch, Youtube, TeamSpeak, Discord etc. I've tried most guides online with setting playback rate, trying new cables, different drivers, editing regedit. If it...
  8. Pin Scratched Off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pin Scratched Off: I over scratched the pin of my Windows 10 Pro. Please, how do i go about getting the pin from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-scratched-off/57c0c906-64b4-4519-9297-7907688d754e
  9. Scratch file system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scratch file system: Hi, I use a VM to build software automatically, which generates an awful lot of I/O requests to the host machine, which both slows down the build as we are waiting on disks quite a bit, and causes competition with other VMs, which further demotes the priority the build...
  10. Dell micro PC 100% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell micro PC 100% CPU usage: I have a dell micro i3050 running windows 10 with a 128gb ssd and 8gb ram. It’s a fresh install of windows 10, I’ve done all windows updates, driver updates even a bios update, ran virus and malware scans, but even with selective startup and turning off virtually everything...