Windows 10: Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10

Discus and support Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; VOSTRO 3500 Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michel Ste-Marie, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10

VOSTRO 3500 Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10

:)

Michel Ste-Marie, Aug 12, 2018

2. Dell 365 bluetooth drive for windows 10

I had the same problem. Dell Studio 1440 with a Dell Bluetooth 365 module in it. I recently restored this with the original Dell Vista restore disk that came with it and then a purchased Dell Windows 7 upgrade disk. This gave me rights to upgrade to Windows
    10. When I did, my Bluetooth Logitech Travel Mouse still worked as a mouse but the scroll wheel would not work and there was no bluetooth device listed in the Device Manager.

I have solved this problem. Go to Dell's website. Go to support and search for the Dell Bluetooth Module 380. You should find a driver for Windows 8.1. The file name from Dell is Network_Driver_5P1GM_WN_12.0.0.7850_A00.EXE

Once downloaded...

1) go to Control Panel (open the Start menu and start typing Control Panel and it will pop up)

Make sure that all Bluetooth software is removed from the Programs -> Uninstall a Program section

2) Run the above file.

3)Once this completed, go to Device Manager and you will see a Bluetooth Device called "Generic Bluetooth device" listed probably with a yellow triangle warning icon.

Right-click on this Generic Bluetooth Device and click Update Driver. Let it search the internet and for some reason, once I did this, Windows correctly installed the Dell 365 Bluetooth Module driver and the Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator under Bluetooth
    in the Device Manager. I was now able to add my BT Mouse and it worked perfectly. I could even scroll with the wheel.

JohnDickensheets, Aug 12, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 12, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10

1. Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dell Bluetooth 365

2. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  3. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  4. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10: I have updated drivers and uninstall them then reinstall but nothing worked , so I formatted my PC and it still didn't find any device so I hope anyone have a solution to my problem...
  6. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10: I have updated drivers and uninstall them then reinstall but nothing worked , so I formatted my PC and it still didn't find any device so I hope anyone have a solution to my problem...
  7. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Bluetooth not Detected on Windows 10 20H2

Bluetooth not Detected on Windows 10 20H2: I had issue with bluetooth in my laptop i'm using lenovo s340 .After update to windows 10 version 20H2 my bluetooth can't detected, i've been tryin to reinstall the bluetooth driver but its not working my bluetooth still can't detected.Anyone could help me?...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth not detected suddenly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth not detected suddenly?: This happened when I had windows updates paused, and had not made any driver changes. My Bluetooth capability has disappeared on a reboot. My motherboard has an integrated Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 receiver which supports Bluetooth 5.1. Trouble-shooter gives no bluetooth devices...
  10. Windows 10 not detecting Bluetooth device

Windows 10 not detecting Bluetooth device: I have built a PC with an Asus Prime X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard, and AMD Ryxen 3950X CPU. For networking, I used a WiFi USB dongle Anewish AC1200, and noticed Windows did not detect and BT hardward. I replaced that with a PCIe WiFi card EDUP PCIe WiFi 6 Card Bluetooth 5.0...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Network_Driver_5P1GM_WN_12.0.0.7850_A00.EXE

2. dell 365 bluetooth windows 10

3. dell bluetooth 365 not detected