Windows 10: DELL BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER ntoskrnl.exe SOLVED

Discus and support DELL BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER ntoskrnl.exe SOLVED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I hope this helps someone else.. Since upgrading my Dell Studio XPS 435T / 9000 from Windows 8 Pro 64 to Windows 10 Pro 64, I was experiencing several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by larlew, Mar 4, 2016.

1. larlew Win User

DELL BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER ntoskrnl.exe SOLVED

I hope this helps someone else..
    Since upgrading my Dell Studio XPS 435T / 9000 from Windows 8 Pro 64 to Windows 10 Pro 64, I was experiencing several random Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) BAD_POOL_CALLER errors that were occurring in the ntoskrnl.exe. (BSOD reports were from several different drivers but all crashing ntoskrnl.exe in about the same location.)

First of all, its maddening that you can find easily find more details about the BSODs from within Windows 10.
    I would highly recommend the free NIRSOFT BlueScreenView utility. Freeware Tools and System Utilities for Windows
    BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table.

I updated my RAID Storage Controller driver to the JMicron JMB36X Controller (1.17.65.11 9/17/2012). The old one was the original Microsoft/Intel controller that was installed with Windows 10 Pro. I was a little nervous about this driver since, although it is the latestJMicron driver, it is from 2012. The driver is available at L: ftp://driver.jmicron.com.tw/SATA_Controller/Windows/ .

One week later, my system is stable. I havent had a BSOD since. *Cool
    System specs are with the new driver. BSOD info is included.

Screenshot of updated driver after updating.
    Attachment 67689

BSOD Info
    Attachment 67695

:)

larlew, Mar 4, 2016

2. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, Mar 4, 2016
  3. serhoh Win User
    BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER when using Edge

I have DELL E6540

After upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I worked about a week withowt problems. Then I got several time BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER. I noticed that this error appears when I use Edge.

I clear browsing history and cache in Edge then I work 2 days withowt problems. Now I got BSOD again. This time BAD_POOL_HEADER.

It happens also when I using Edge.

Please help. How to solve the problem?

I'm ready to provide memory dump.

Thanks

serhoh, Mar 4, 2016
Thema:

DELL BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER ntoskrnl.exe SOLVED

1. DELL BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER ntoskrnl.exe SOLVED - Similar Threads - DELL BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  5. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  7. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  8. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  9. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517
  10. bsod bad_pool_caller

bsod bad_pool_caller: have been having very very frequent bsod with the error bad_pool_caller. i'm not sure what details to add, but lmk. thanks. 32419

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bad pool caller ntoskrnl.exe