Windows 10: dell inspiron 3452 pentim j3710

Discus and support dell inspiron 3452 pentim j3710 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is this computer energy star.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cynthia100, Aug 23, 2018.

1. dell inspiron 3452 pentim j3710

Is this computer energy star.

:)

Cynthia100, Aug 23, 2018
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

3. dell inspiron 546

I have just downloaded Windows 10 to a Dell Inspiron 546 with a Dell 810 All in One printer. The previous OS was Windows 7. I had downloaded Windows 10 because the Windows invitation assured me all was well for the download.

Having made the download I discover I can not print. The printer is listed in settings. It used to be the default device.

Can you advise the steps I should take?

Thank you.

charles allis, Aug 23, 2018
  4. pazsion Win User

dell inspiron 3452 pentim j3710

OverClock Dell Inspiron 6400

try the same one...it might work...

if the numbers don't match up don't set it..or if they seem to not make sense..

the fsb is a multiplyer of the cpu..

in our systems it should be 21x cpu and 4x at the fsb.

soo 133 x 21 will give you the suggested cpu speeds.. divided by 4 will give you the suggested fsb speeds.. or you can just get PC wizard 2010.. this will give you all the info you'll need to know.. to find the correct pll etc..your multiplyer might be diffrent as well.

Dell's model numbers and codeings will be listed diffrently then they are on the board.. you'll have to look on your motherboard for a small rectangle with ICSXXX or winbond. Stamped on it. then find the same numbers that coinside with dells.. a01-a08 etc.. to find out what features resemble an intel's bios features as well.. this will also help in locateing which pll to choose.. and try.

133 would be the fsb speeds..

basically your trying to match up similar intel boards to your dell.. most likely a 865.. and a socket 478??

setfsb's website http://www13.plala.or.jp/setfsb/

will list all supported boards..

the one i've tried most closely resembles my board and it's chipset features, since dell used a mobile chipset similar to this toshiba's.. it worked..

pazsion, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

dell inspiron 3452 pentim j3710

1. dell inspiron 3452 pentim j3710 - Similar Threads - dell inspiron 3452

2. Dell Inspiron 3584

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 3584: One day, my brother had accidentally set a BIOS Administrator Password. To reset the password, I had taken my laptop to a local service center. They said that the BIOS chip will be replaced. From that instance, my laptop is taking around 1 minute 15 seconds to boot. Every...
  3. Dell Inspiron 3584

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 3584: One day, my brother had accidentally set a BIOS Administrator Password. To reset the password, I had taken my laptop to a local service center. They said that the BIOS chip will be replaced. From that instance, my laptop is taking around 1 minute 15 seconds to boot. Every...
  4. Dell Inspiron 3584

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. dell inspiron n4050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron n4050: hi,i have dell inspiron n4050 having i3 2370m in it with 2 gb ram....can it run win 10 smoothly??????,plz reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-n4050/27fd62d2-276f-4e83-9365-da664aab9307
  6. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  7. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  8. Dell Inspiron battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron battery: battery won't charge, always shows 'plugged in, not charging' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-battery/59cc6a57-375f-4980-8a7b-871387218c46"
  9. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  10. Dell Inspiron 3543

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 3543: Hi folks never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy now ive had 2 in 12 hours what would the issue be ? i hope the tool got all the relevant stuff. thanks 47629