Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, when using the laptop in tablet mode or tent mode the screen does not rotate accordingly. I installed the ST Microelectronics Free Fall Sensor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by antares, Dec 4, 2015.

1. antares Win User

Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate

Hi, when using the laptop in tablet mode or tent mode the screen does not rotate accordingly. I installed the ST Microelectronics Free Fall Sensor Application but in Device Manager I only see "HID Sensor" under the Sensor category, nothing STM-related. Also, no conflicts in Device Manager and no missing devices either. I tried going to Display/Advanced Settings but the option to "Allow the Screen to Auto Rotate" is not present. Any hints? Thanks

UPDATE: Performed a Windows clean install and now everything works fine.

:)

antares, Dec 4, 2015

2. Surface Pro 3 loses display calibration upon rotation

Don't know about the Surface but as for the Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 it was finally solved. During rotation, the screen blinks a fraction of second without the color profile, but stabilizes with it applied.

Antonio Bayma Jr, Dec 4, 2015
  3. BigE814 Win User
    Running Windows 10 on new Dell Inspiron. Touch screen used to work, but no longer. Did a recovery image, no success. Any thoughts?

Thanks Jessen P for your response.

Specifically, I have a Dell Inspiron 7568 2 in 1 laptop running Windows 10.

The techs through Dell's support removed and reinstalled drivers and this did not help. In fact, the system crashed while doing so.

They suggested the restore using the recovery image. No luck.

Dell's support has been absolutely awful. And I actually PAY for it!!!

Oh well.

BigE814, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate

1. Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 7568

2. Auto Rotate sensor not working in Dell 14 2 in 1 Laptop 5482

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Rotate sensor not working in Dell 14 2 in 1 Laptop 5482: I am using Windows 10 Home single language 22H2 OS Build : 19045.2193Auto Rotate is not working when I change my orientation from Horizontal to vertical it will not rotate. I think the sensor does not detect or work....
  3. Auto Rotate sensor not working in Dell 14 2 in 1 Laptop 5482

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Rotate sensor not working in Dell 14 2 in 1 Laptop 5482: I am using Windows 10 Home single language 22H2 OS Build : 19045.2193Auto Rotate is not working when I change my orientation from Horizontal to vertical it will not rotate. I think the sensor does not detect or work....
  4. Auto Rotate sensor not working in Dell 14 2 in 1 Laptop 5482

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Inspiron 13-5378 2 in 1 does not rotate the screen according to position

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inspiron 13-5378 2 in 1 does not rotate the screen according to position: I recently ran a clean install of Windows from a memory stick with installation media created from my own notebook. Since then, I have not been able to activate the tablet mode or rotate the screen by changing the screen position the notebook is a 2-in-1 and rotated the...
  6. Screen Rotation Lock button greyed out - can't auto rotate screen on Dell 2 in 1 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Rotation Lock button greyed out - can't auto rotate screen on Dell 2 in 1 laptop: Since upgrading to Windows 11, my screen does not auto rotate when changing from the laptop to tablet on my Dell 2 in 1 laptop. The rotation lock button is greyed out and I have to flip my screen manually in settings. This is really frustrating having to do this every time....
  7. Screen Rotation Lock button greyed out - can't auto rotate screen on Dell 2 in 1 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Rotation Lock button greyed out - can't auto rotate screen on Dell 2 in 1 laptop: Since upgrading to Windows 11, my screen does not auto rotate when changing from the laptop to tablet on my Dell 2 in 1 laptop. The rotation lock button is greyed out and I have to flip my screen manually in settings. This is really frustrating having to do this every time....
  8. Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate

Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 5000 2 in 1. The issue is it stops auto-rotate. I've checked some forum posts already, but nothing works. I don't even have a rotation button or any other button to switch it on. So wheter I am in laptop or tablet mode, it doesn't rotate. Thanks...
  9. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.: Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no...
  10. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.: Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inspiron 15 rotate screen

2. intel insiron 13 7000 wont auto rotate

3. inspiron tablet mode touch not working

4. inspiron 2 in 1 laptop rotate screen,
  5. cant auto rotate dell inspiron,
  6. dell inspiron 2 in 1 wont rotate