Windows 10: Dell Inspiron M5030 Display Issue

Discus and support Dell Inspiron M5030 Display Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was brought my Uncle's Dell Inspiron M5030 laptop. He had brought it to someone who said that his issue was the lcd panel, and they quoted him like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carsomyr, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Carsomyr Win User

Dell Inspiron M5030 Display Issue

I was brought my Uncle's Dell Inspiron M5030 laptop. He had brought it to someone who said that his issue was the lcd panel, and they quoted him like 300$ to replace it. He laughed and brought it to me. I got the lcd replacement off of amazon for 45$. The issue is that it would display garbage. The first thing I did was hook it up to an external monitor. It displayed everything properly, worked on it for several days that way no problem. today the lcd/new cable came, and I just finished installing them a little while ago. I got to the windows 7 welcome screen just fine, everything looked nice. I got up to pee, came back, the screen was garbage. I rebooted, the screen displayed garbage right from boot.

I had assumed the chip/board was intact since it displayed to an external monitor properly, but after this fiasco with the new lcd/cable I am unsure of what the problem is. Suggestions?

:)

Carsomyr, Apr 28, 2017

2. Fix for atibtmon.exe Error after Windows 10 update

Good Day Mr. Kotakun. I have not yet be able to solve this problem (again it is not a Fatal Error). I am in the process of going through the Driver load / unload process in order to try to get the AMD Catalyst Control Center to run. The make / model of
    my system is: Dell Inspiron M5030 Laptop, AMD Athlon P340 Dual Core Processor. The Graphics Card is: ATI Radeon HD4200. Thanks for your help/support.

JaxDave_904, Apr 28, 2017
  3. Windows 10 WILL NOT Install

It is only operational with Windows 7. I had Windows 10 32 bit installed before attempting to change to 64 bit and it was working with out any problems. (Which is another reason I am clueless) Now I am not able to install Windows 10 period (32 bit or
    64 bit) Only OS that worked was Windows 7. I don't understand how I was able to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 in the first place if I am unable to now. *Yes, I have tried doing the upgrade from Windows 7 64 bit*

Yes the system is a Dell.... Dell Inspiron M5030

Christopher1983, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Dell Inspiron M5030 Display Issue

Hi Carsomyr.

I would check cabling. If possible to use lcd monitor with access to cable give it a slight wiggle.

Also check drivers. I might even try an older driver.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 28, 2017
Thema:

Dell Inspiron M5030 Display Issue

1. Dell Inspiron M5030 Display Issue - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron M5030

2. Dell Inspiron N5050 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron N5050 issue: The Dell Inspiron I am updating has an issue. The installation of Windows 10 21H2 or 21H1, I can’t remember worked properly, but failed when updated to 22H2. It fails in the same way when doing the 22H2 fresh installation.After the 22H2 update or fresh installation, the...
  3. Dell Inspiron N5050 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron N5050 issue: The Dell Inspiron I am updating has an issue. The installation of Windows 10 21H2 or 21H1, I can’t remember worked properly, but failed when updated to 22H2. It fails in the same way when doing the 22H2 fresh installation.After the 22H2 update or fresh installation, the...
  4. Dell Inspiron N5050 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  6. DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  7. DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue -- Can connect Dell Inspiron 7373 but not Dell XPS...

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue -- Can connect Dell Inspiron 7373 but not Dell XPS...: I connected the adapter to my TV and installed the app on both machines. The 7373 connects effortlessly. The 8900 can "see" the adapter, but when I click on it to connect to it, both the adapter and the TV look like they are trying to connect, but then suddenly disconnect....
  9. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue -- Can connect Dell Inspiron 7373 but not Dell XPS...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue -- Can connect Dell Inspiron 7373 but not Dell XPS...: I connected the adapter to my TV and installed the app on both machines. The 7373 connects effortlessly. The 8900 can "see" the adapter, but when I click on it to connect to it, both the adapter and the TV look like they are trying to connect, but then suddenly disconnect....
  10. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell m5030 abitmon error