Windows 10: Dell inspiron Windows 10 explorer keeps rapidly refreshing after login

Discus and support Dell inspiron Windows 10 explorer keeps rapidly refreshing after login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had no issues with my laptop until yesterday. Now, after logging in my taskbar only half loads (no sound, antivirus etc). And then it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FredMunir, Jul 6, 2018.

1. FredMunir Win User

Dell inspiron Windows 10 explorer keeps rapidly refreshing after login

I have had no issues with my laptop until yesterday. Now, after logging in my taskbar only half loads (no sound, antivirus etc). And then it keeps refreshing my desktop and taskbar every 2 seconds until I logout without ever loading the taskbar all the way.

I have tried running the Dell pre boot assessment and it said no issues found. I did a system restore and a full reset on my PC with my files on a USB but it is still doing it.

One odd thing is when I tired to go into system config and hide all services, certain ones remained check and did not allow me to uncheck them.

The computer runs fine in safe mode. I did a Microsoft Safety scan in safe mode and it said no unwanted software detected.

I tried running chkdsk and it came up with errors I couldn't comprehend. I think it is a virus due to the fact that the hardware works fine.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Fred

:)

FredMunir, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2018
  3. dell inspiron 546

I have just downloaded Windows 10 to a Dell Inspiron 546 with a Dell 810 All in One printer. The previous OS was Windows 7. I had downloaded Windows 10 because the Windows invitation assured me all was well for the download.

Having made the download I discover I can not print. The printer is listed in settings. It used to be the default device.

Can you advise the steps I should take?

Thank you.

charles allis, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Dell inspiron Windows 10 explorer keeps rapidly refreshing after login

Explorer keeps refreshing in all Other Login accounts.

Hi,

please advise, this explorer keeps refreshing on other login accounts and has no problem in the main admin account created by Windows 10 during the upgrade,

Though this gets reported through reliability reportings but nothing has ever improved.

This is happening from the very first day with windows 10 ( upgraded from Windows7 )

tonyvarghese27, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Dell inspiron Windows 10 explorer keeps rapidly refreshing after login

1. Dell inspiron Windows 10 explorer keeps rapidly refreshing after login - Similar Threads - Dell inspiron explorer

2. Can’t login to Dell Inspiron windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login to Dell Inspiron windows computer: I can’t get past the login screen on my dell Inspiron 15 computer. I have reset the password so I’m certain I’m using the right password. I tried resetting several times and tried restarting in safe mode, but that does not come up. I’ve clicked restart + shift to...
  3. Can’t login to Dell Inspiron windows computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login to Dell Inspiron windows computer: I can’t get past the login screen on my dell Inspiron 15 computer. I have reset the password so I’m certain I’m using the right password. I tried resetting several times and tried restarting in safe mode, but that does not come up. I’ve clicked restart + shift to...
  4. Windows Explorer keeps refreshing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer keeps refreshing in Windows 10: The problem is in Windows Explorer when browsing a folder. Every 5-10 seconds I'm taken back to the top of the list of files. It makes browsing images to look for a particular one impossible. Renaming a file is also very difficult as I only have a few seconds to complete...
  5. Windows explorer keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer keeps refreshing: I was working on my Surface Pro 3 when my battery went flat. I plugged in my charger and waited for a while. Then I booted up. The Windows Explorer keeps refreshing ever since. I can only access my files on the desktop, not in any folder. When I rebooted in safe mode, it...
  6. Dell inspiron desktop windows 10 - no login prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dell inspiron desktop windows 10 - no login prompt: Unable to login due to absence of login prompt. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-desktop-windows-10-no-login-prompt/718063ea-3608-4599-9084-085f0581c745
  7. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  8. dell inspiron one keeps restarting over and over after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dell inspiron one keeps restarting over and over after windows 10 update.: I have a Dell Inspiron One that is running Windows 10. Went to do a restart the other day and it said Update Windows and restart. Now that is all it does, shows on the screen Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer, it shows the progress of the update, gets to 100%...
  9. Login page keeps refreshing

Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...
  10. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 refreshing rapidly

2. explorer keeps refreshing rapidly