Windows 10: Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen

Discus and support Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am having trouble with my Dell Latitude E6430 laptop, and i think it happened after an windows update couple of months ago. When i first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielEngin, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen

Hi,

I am having trouble with my Dell Latitude E6430 laptop, and i think it happened after an windows update couple of months ago.

When i first experienced the problem i didnt wanted to do anything rational, because i have a lot of files that i didnt want to lose.

When i start my laptop it goes to 'choose keyboard language', after that i get the 'choose a option' screen and from there im stuck.

Cant use trouble shooting or anything else or it will bring to the exact same point. From Troubleshooting i get to Advanced options.>>

Options are:

>>System recovery, back to old version, recover with installation-copy, start-up repair, command prompt and settings for UEFI-firmware

I tried some things but it will never work or it restarts and brings back to the same situation.

Can someone help me with this?! i dont want to lose my files, pictures and videos i have on this laptop.

Thanks in advance

Daniel E

:)

DanielEngin, Jul 21, 2018
  2. OneMoar Win User

upgrading a dell laptop options

some dells require dell-branded wifi cards the use white-listed bios's so unless you wanna go tinkering with the bios you are stuck with whatever cards are white-listed in the bios
    633ANHMW is pretty much the only MIMO capable card that will work
    Try and get the dell branded one if you can

OneMoar, Jul 21, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Laptop replacement screen issue

Well, what is the make and model?
    Dell uses tag numbers and tell what options were originally purchased.

Also, some laptop companies have the option to customize the laptops.
    Toshiba and Dell will let you, on certain models, choose a touchscreen display as an option.
    It is possible that that panel may work on both, touchscreen and non-touchscreen.

You need to see a cross reference parts list for that info or contact the manufacturer.

EDIT:
    By looking at the pics you posted... I would say no it is not touchscreen.

Sorry missed the make and model in your opening post.

95Viper, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen

1. Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop stuck

2. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  3. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  4. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  6. Stuck on Choose an Option

Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  7. Stuck on Choose an Option

8. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  9. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  10. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop problem is choose an option