Windows 10: Dell Latitude E-Series Dock fails to drive monitors

Discus and support Dell Latitude E-Series Dock fails to drive monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone has had video issues with Dell docks? My Latitude E7450 is "unsupported" by Dell, however...works great in Windows 10 with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EvilTrunkMonkey, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Dell Latitude E-Series Dock fails to drive monitors

Wondering if anyone has had video issues with Dell docks? My Latitude E7450 is "unsupported" by Dell, however...works great in Windows 10 with this (glaring) exception.

I have removed the filler plate from the dock, plugged in HDMI and a mini display port directly to the back of the laptop. Been running 4k resolution on both monitors this way all day. If I try to use the dock, no dice. I can see the video card detected/losing one of the 2 monitors over and over.

Nvidia version is 353.30

:)

EvilTrunkMonkey, Jul 6, 2015

2. Undock Windows 10 laptop

My external primary monitors sometimes restore settings, sometimes not. I worry more about the files I've accessed on my external drive.

Does eliminating the soft undock command in Windows 10 imply that the PC can be safely pulled off the docking station or port replicator with no prep? No "safely remove USB?" Just yank and go?

Dell instructions - Undocking Your Laptop

1 Push the lock/unlock switch toward the back of the E-Port to unlock it.

2 Press the eject button to undock the laptop from the E-Port, then lift the

laptop away from the E-Port.

Windows 10

Dell Latitude e7450

Dell E-Port Replicator with USB 3.0 for E Series Latitudes (PRO3X)

DenisSeattle, Jul 6, 2015
  3. Update KB4022716 causing black screen after screen timeout [Four Displaylink USB adapters in system]

Hi ConsoleMan,

In my environment we have Dell Latitude 7470, with E-Port II Plus docks and Dell P2214H monitors using DVI connections.

Uninstalling the KB4022716 worked for us also.

Kind regards,

William

William-Mars&Co, Jul 6, 2015
Thema:

Dell Latitude E-Series Dock fails to drive monitors

1. Dell Latitude E-Series Dock fails to drive monitors - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude Series

2. Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?: Hi Can I please know whether my System supports the 4th display or not. All I am trying to connect an 4th external monitor including my Laptop screen to my Dell Latitude 5340, 13th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.RegardsManhar...
  3. Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?: Hi Can I please know whether my System supports the 4th display or not. All I am trying to connect an 4th external monitor including my Laptop screen to my Dell Latitude 5340, 13th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.RegardsManhar...
  4. Dell Latitude 7390

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...
  5. Dell Latitude 7390

Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...
  6. Dell latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell latitude e7470: I bought 2 dell latitude e7470 broken screen no hdd no ssd . Guess no os I got os recovery downloading windows 7 pro 64 from dell but will it work I'm planning on plugging usb in . Then f12 I believe. Not sure I'm a noob. Any help thank you for your time . Plus one e7470 on...
  7. Dell latitude e7470

Dell latitude e7470: I bought 2 dell latitude e7470 broken screen no hdd no ssd . Guess no os I got os recovery downloading windows 7 pro 64 from dell but will it work I'm planning on plugging usb in . Then f12 I believe. Not sure I'm a noob. Any help thank you for your time . Plus one e7470 on...
  8. Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors: [ATTACH] Over the last few months, most of us have been getting reacquainted with our PCs at home. We know that having the right PC, complemented by the perfect monitor and accessories, can empower you to accomplish anything you throw at it: the power to create, work, play...
  9. Latitude 7400 series & Dell Docking Stations - wifi unusable when undocked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latitude 7400 series & Dell Docking Stations - wifi unusable when undocked: Have an issue with a couple of different Dell Latitude laptops in the 7400 series. They're connected to a number of different Dell docking stations. When undocked the wifi completely disapears and the only way to get it back is to reboot the laptop. All drivers and firmware...
  10. Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active: Hi, I normally don't post anything because it seems like every question out there is asked and answered, but I've been searching on this topic and can't find anything that solves my problem. - I have a Latitude 7400 and Dell WD19 docking station, running Windows 10 x64,...