Windows 10: Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem

Discus and support Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help, E4310 laptop, 4gig ram. On power up it starts normally with dell splash screen, goes to grey windows with rotating circle of dots. Sometimes I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bernietech, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem

Help, E4310 laptop, 4gig ram. On power up it starts normally with dell splash screen, goes to grey windows with rotating circle of dots. Sometimes I can hear log on music, then a white screen. When on dell splash screen I can get into boot options using F12 button. I have re-seated the memory and no change. It is set to boot from hard drive. Any suggestions? I am running diagnostics now. will post if I find anything. Just came up with hard drive error 2000-0146. What does that mean??

:)

Bernietech, Oct 16, 2017
  2. VFR8man Win User

i want to upgrade to windows 10 it says display is not compatible

i want to upgrade to windows 10 it says display is not compatible I have a Dell Latitude E4310 what do I need to do

VFR8man, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Windows 10 brightness error.

Thank you for the advice but i don't know what graphics driver i use, my computer is a Dell Latitude E4310. If anybody knows the right driver for this please let me know.

EliRichardson, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem

Samuria, Oct 16, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    Have you checked the Dell Support site for your laptop to see if others are having the same issue. It is a very common error with the dells. Time to get a new hard drive. Samsung has a transfer program for their SSD's. The 850 EVO's are a fast drive. I have no problems with the 120gb that I use. All documents and files are kept on a NAS, so I do not need a large drive to hold what I need along with the OS.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem

1. Dell Latitude e4310 boot problem - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude e4310

2. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  3. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  4. Secure Boot - Dell Latitude E5500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot - Dell Latitude E5500: Is there a way to do secure boot on Dell Latitude E5500? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-dell-latitude-e5500/184d028a-920b-46ff-b9e5-9d66e04629ee
  5. Secure Boot - Dell Latitude E5500

Secure Boot - Dell Latitude E5500: Is there a way to do secure boot on Dell Latitude E5500? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-dell-latitude-e5500/184d028a-920b-46ff-b9e5-9d66e04629ee
  6. Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot: Hello,I got the Dell Latitude 7390 a few months ago and it was working totally fine up until my family and I traveled. The place we went to didn’t have connection so I tried to get a VPN but it it took a while to download. After I finished downloading it I tried to open the...
  7. Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot

Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot: Hello,I got the Dell Latitude 7390 a few months ago and it was working totally fine up until my family and I traveled. The place we went to didn’t have connection so I tried to get a VPN but it it took a while to download. After I finished downloading it I tried to open the...
  8. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410: [ATTACH] I'm writing to find out if you can help me detect the problem with my battery. It happens that the report shows that there is NO battery connected, but as I show in the image when capturing the screen and report, it is clearly shown that the Laptop is working...
  9. BSOD IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL dell latitude 5580 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL dell latitude 5580 problem: Can anyone help? I suffered from BSOD problem where different codes appear but the common one is IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, I uninstalled my windows 10 pro and installed another windows 10 pro, and after a month of that, the problem came back. I tried all the solutions from the...
  10. Dell Latitude E4310 Windows 10 Internet Continues to Drop Out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Latitude E4310 Windows 10 Internet Continues to Drop Out: Dell Latitude E4310 with Comcast internet & win 10 was working fine until a recent Win 10 update. Now the internet continues to drop out. I have to repeatedly disconnect and then reconnect the internet on the laptop. Any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. e4310 windows 10 issues

2. dell latitude e4310 network boot issues

3. e4310 dont boot