Windows 10: Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem

Discus and support Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello dear friends, i have been tackling with a weird issue for upto a month now. i have bought dell optiplex 9010 with core i7 3770 processor with 4gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by waleedtaqi, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem

Hello dear friends, i have been tackling with a weird issue for upto a month now. i have bought dell optiplex 9010 with core i7 3770 processor with 4gb ram. i have run every diagnostic test, checked hdd health, checked ram, cpu temperature,updated bios...etc
    everything is ok, but my pc takes upto 1 minute and 30 seconds to boot to the lockscreen of windows 10.
    I have tried uefi and mbr both types but no change at all, i took out my hdd and booted my laptop with it and it booted perfectly in approximately 15 seconds. i dont know what else to check now or whats wrong with my pc.
    once it boots the performance is satisfactory but i want to fix this slow boot issue.
    booting visual : Dell Logo 5 seconds then dell logo with win 10 circle takes 30 seconds then only black screen with circle takes more time and then it shows the pointer with black screen after few seconds it shows the lockscreen.
    i am really fedup with it now, any help will be appreciated,
    Regards,
    Waleed.

:)

waleedtaqi, Mar 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 doesn't load and keeps refreshing.

I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 and Windows 10 blew up my machine. It does not load and keeps refreshing the desktop, and will not stop. How do I fix this?

Original Title: Windows 10 and Dell

MarkRaskis, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem

Have you checked the BIOS Dells have an option to delete boot so the disk can spin up it can also be slow if the disk are all set to auto as it has to ask each drive for details

Samuria, Mar 28, 2018
  5. do you mean the entries in uefi list in the bios?

waleedtaqi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem

1. Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem - Similar Threads - Dell Optiplex 9010

2. I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.: I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.It is continuously trying to automatically restart but is not getting beyond the initial black system information screen.It has an SSD as the main drive and a backup HD.I can get into the BIOS screen by...
  3. Optiplex 9010 ethernet problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optiplex 9010 ethernet problems: Hello internet,I was wondering if you could solve a small problem for me. Currently I am broke, and using an old OptiPlex for gaming. I have recently had to purchase a WIFI card because the ethernet broke. it shows up, but says ethernet doesn't have a valid Ip configuration...
  4. Optiplex 9010 ethernet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optiplex 9010 ethernet problems: Hello internet,I was wondering if you could solve a small problem for me. Currently I am broke, and using an old OptiPlex for gaming. I have recently had to purchase a WIFI card because the ethernet broke. it shows up, but says ethernet doesn't have a valid Ip configuration...
  5. Optiplex 9010 ethernet problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Ventilador Optiplex 9010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ventilador Optiplex 9010: Tengo una optiplex 9010de los cajones grandes y quiero instalarle un fan pero noto que este es de tres entradas y el de la pc es de 5 y dado eso, no encaja. Hay algun pin con el que pueda conectar ese ventilador o solo puedo usar en el de cinco?...
  7. Ventilador Optiplex 9010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ventilador Optiplex 9010: Tengo una optiplex 9010de los cajones grandes y quiero instalarle un fan pero noto que este es de tres entradas y el de la pc es de 5 y dado eso, no encaja. Hay algun pin con el que pueda conectar ese ventilador o solo puedo usar en el de cinco?...
  8. Ventilador Optiplex 9010

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Dual-drive installation on Dell optiplex 9010 MT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual-drive installation on Dell optiplex 9010 MT: So I recently got an SSD, and i decided to use it for my boot drive, and then on the other hand i got my HDD where windows does not recognizes it, i have it connected to my P6 port, and my SSD connected to P5 port, i have a SATA cable connected to my SSD, point being, im...
  10. Slow boot problem on Dell optiplex i7 3770

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot problem on Dell optiplex i7 3770: i am having a weird problem, i have a desktop pc which is dell optiplex 9010 with i7 3770 and single 4gb ram slot and hitachi 7200rpm hdd. The problem is that my desktop pc takes minutes to boot. I have tried to boot the same windows from the same hardisk on my laptop and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix dell optiplex 7070 slow boot

2. dell i7 slow boot