Windows 10: DELL OPTIPLEX

Discus and support DELL OPTIPLEX in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiI really like my old DELL 755 but it's acting up for some reason things open that i did not open also takes so so long to open anythingalso, things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Sep 22, 2022 at 9:07 PM.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

DELL OPTIPLEX

HiI really like my old DELL 755 but it's acting up for some reason things open that i did not open also takes so so long to open anythingalso, things jump around on the screen is it my HDthank youTimmy 2 TOES

:)

2. TIMMY 067 Win User

dell optiplex

I have the dell Optiplex works well but sometimes it seems like it freezes up or the HD-STOPS enjoy the system

any suggestions is there anything to turn off always a delay in typing

when i got it it was so fast

should i boot in safe mode what will that tell me?

thank you

3. Upgrade Dell Optiplex 7040

I have a Dell Optiplex 7040 with TPM 1.2 enabled and see that I can upgrade it to TPM 2.0 but it still has an Intell Core i7-6700 CPU that prevents me from upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Can the CPU be added to the list of compatible processors and I be notified when it has? If not, can you tell me another CPU that works on a Dell Optiplex 7040 that is compatible?

4. Berton Win User

DELL OPTIPLEX

Dell 755 optiplex

In File Explorer on the left/Navigation pane will be listed This PC or My PC, scroll down in that list and you should C: with a name which could be anything, may have to expand the list with the down arrow. This is my main computer with Win10:

DELL OPTIPLEX [​IMG]

Thema:

DELL OPTIPLEX

1. DELL OPTIPLEX - Similar Threads - DELL OPTIPLEX

2. DELL OPTIPLEX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL OPTIPLEX: HiI really like my old DELL 755 but it's acting up for some reason things open that i did not open also takes so so long to open anythingalso, things jump around on the screen is it my HDthank youTimmy 2 TOES...
  3. DELL OPTIPLEX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL OPTIPLEX: HiI really like my old DELL 755 but it's acting up for some reason things open that i did not open also takes so so long to open anythingalso, things jump around on the screen is it my HDthank youTimmy 2 TOES...
  4. dell optiplex screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dell optiplex screen: Hi Why does my search open up left corner top all of a sudden never done that before Can't open it to search what can be the cause? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-screen/ac44f717-f0c6-4817-8226-ce340e1e0545
  5. dell optiplex screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell optiplex screen: Hi Why does my search open up left corner top all of a sudden never done that before Can't open it to search what can be the cause? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-screen/ac44f717-f0c6-4817-8226-ce340e1e0545
  6. dell optiplex screen

7. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a Dell OptiPlex with upgraded ssd from hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on a Dell OptiPlex with upgraded ssd from hdd: Yes I don't personally own a windows disc but this system came with a windows key for windows 7. Then upgraded to windows 10. Does any know if I can use the same windows key for 10? Would love to load much faster from that prehistoric intel hdd....
  8. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a Dell OptiPlex with upgraded ssd from hdd

Reinstalling Windows 10 on a Dell OptiPlex with upgraded ssd from hdd: Yes I don't personally own a windows disc but this system came with a windows key for windows 7. Then upgraded to windows 10. Does any know if I can use the same windows key for 10? Would love to load much faster from that prehistoric intel hdd....
  9. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a Dell OptiPlex with upgraded ssd from hdd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell optiplex: I just replaced my psu I turned it on and worked perfectly fine untill I plug in my keyboard and mouse and it turns off then on and the screen goes black it still works just no display...