Windows 10: Dell, Toshiba, and Lenovo PCs at risk of bloatware security flaws

Discus and support Dell, Toshiba, and Lenovo PCs at risk of bloatware security flaws in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A trifecta of vulnerabilities has been found in software preinstalled on a number of Dell, Toshiba, and Lenovo consumer and enterprise PCs and tablets,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Borg 386, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Dell, Toshiba, and Lenovo PCs at risk of bloatware security flaws

Dell, Toshiba, and Lenovo PCs at risk of bloatware security flaws | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Dec 4, 2015

2. turned pc on but hard drive was not loading up

What is bloatware?, is it common for lenovo pc's

James Brittle, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Is there a nokia note book?

You should had know both that this is not a performance notebook, it is a business or at least related to that usage more. If you want to play visit some companies such as Toshiba, or Dell, or Lenovo. And have a nice game!

siravecavec---01, Dec 4, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

That's why the best thing after purchasing a laptop is reformatting it. I know it's annoying but it will save you from a lot of headaches and your system will run better.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 5, 2015
  5. Borg 386 Win User
    That's the best thing you can do. A new PC/Lappy comes with so much freakin bloatware nowadays it's ridiculous.

Borg 386, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dell, Toshiba, and Lenovo PCs at risk of bloatware security flaws - Similar Threads - Dell Toshiba Lenovo

2. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.: Hi, I have fixed this a while ago, thought I would suggest a way to fix it! Firstly, I experienced issues crashing, whether in a game or watching a video, attending class. ETC. It would always freeze, make this annoying buzzing sound and the only way to fix it/ get out of it...
  3. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.: Hi, I have fixed this a while ago, thought I would suggest a way to fix it! Firstly, I experienced issues crashing, whether in a game or watching a video, attending class. ETC. It would always freeze, make this annoying buzzing sound and the only way to fix it/ get out of it...
  4. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  6. Windows 10 security flaw?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 security flaw?: There are a whole ton of weird articles saying the NSA informed microsoft about a serious security flaw in windows 10 that I don't particularly think it's true. I would like conformation on whether or not it's true Thanks in advance...
  7. Windows 10 security flaws

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 security flaws: Hi, This is Agnivesh This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved...
  8. Windows 10 security flaw

Windows 10 security flaw: My brother sometimes uses my computer and I once deleted his account cause I thought he wouldn't need it, but he once wanted to use it and he didn't know my password and he created an account on his own. I do know that he has a flash drive that can bypass the password or...
  9. Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??

Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??: This guy writes about security issues. Windows Secure Boot: Insecure by design and mostly likely cant be fixed | Network World 59744
  10. Router flaws put AT&T customers at hacking risk

in Windows 10 News
    Router flaws put AT&T customers at hacking risk: Thousands of routers, many of which belong to AT&T U-verse customers, can be easily and remotely hacked through several critical security vulnerabilities. Five flaws were found in common consumer Arris routers used by AT&T customers and other internet providers around the...