Windows 10: Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding

Discus and support Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, Just joined the forum to ask this question because you all seem like a knowledgeable group. I updated to Windows 10 just after it came out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eray, Dec 21, 2015.

1. eray Win User

Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding

Hi All,

Just joined the forum to ask this question because you all seem like a knowledgeable group. I updated to Windows 10 just after it came out over the summer, and it worked great for a month or so. Since then, my touch screen has been acting up on my Dell XPS 15 9530.

At times, it works perfectly. My "System>About" will show 'Touch Support with 10 Touch Points,' Device Manager will list the touch screen under HIDs, and the touchscreen is fully functional. However, for no reason that I have been able to discover, it not only stops working, but the laptop also seems to forget that it is a touch-enabled laptop from time to time. Device Manager will only list Airplane Mode options, and the "System>About" says 'No pen and touch available for this display.'

These days, when it does work, it's on startup, but this isn't always the case. It does sometimes begin working again while I've been using it for some amount of time (it's hard to tell when this happens because there's zero indication that it has begun to work again). Regardless, most of the time the device is convinced it isn't touch supported, whether on startup or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I'll try to provide any info necessary to get to the bottom of this one.
    Thanks!

:)

2. Dell Inspiron Windows 10 TOuchscreen Not Working

Thanks for responding, but the touchscreen driver just doesn't show up on the human interfere devices, so I cannot delete it and on DEll's website there isn't an option for touchscreen driver.

AtharvaRao, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Someone if clicking on my PC

Hello Microsoft,

I have a DELL touchscreen and often I see traces of taps that clicks on the side, clicking in my action center and trying to open my files and open apps. One again, I have a Dell touchscreen laptop how can I stop this I think this is a hacker??

Thanks, Owner of Dell laptop

Maria LeniLopez, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding

1. Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding - Similar Threads - Dell Touchscreen Stops

2. Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues: Wondering if anyone can help, please.Recently took delivery of a Dell optiplex 7090, Windows 10 Pro, connected to a Dell C6522QT but can not get the touch screen to work.Run all the diagnostics and updated Bios etc., under about for the optiplex it tells me 'No pen or touch...
  3. Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues: Wondering if anyone can help, please.Recently took delivery of a Dell optiplex 7090, Windows 10 Pro, connected to a Dell C6522QT but can not get the touch screen to work.Run all the diagnostics and updated Bios etc., under about for the optiplex it tells me 'No pen or touch...
  4. Dell c65522QT Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Touchscreen not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not responding: My touchscreen of dell venue 8 pro tab is not responding during Windows login. As a result I'm unable to enter my password. I tried rebooting and connecting with the power cord but it nothing worked. I'm also unable to do a PC reset as touch isn't responding on the recovery...
  6. Touchscreen not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not responding: My touchscreen of dell venue 8 pro tab is not responding during Windows login. As a result I'm unable to enter my password. I tried rebooting and connecting with the power cord but it nothing worked. I'm also unable to do a PC reset as touch isn't responding on the recovery...
  7. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  8. Touchscreen not responding

Touchscreen not responding: Touchscreen not working after the recent update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-not-responding/657d2e81-5fd5-4515-81e5-b6db474cf53d
  9. Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.: Digitech touchscreen tool gives error message my computer doesn't have DTR-o35C whatever that is. Windows says everything okay of course so no help there....
  10. Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding

Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 a while back and have noticed that my touchscreen function no longer works, after a frustrating period of searching and trying many fixes I have come to the end of my patience and need some help. I have tried the following:- uninstalled...