Windows 10: Dell won't boot

Discus and support Dell won't boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My dell inspirio 1545 wont boot up, operating system not found.. how do run a diagnostic text, or up grade to windowd 10 if i cant get pass this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOE ILLESCAS, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Dell won't boot

My dell inspirio 1545 wont boot up, operating system not found.. how do run a diagnostic text, or up grade to windowd 10 if i cant get pass this message an i dont have a usb recovery stik or dvd to use.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

:)

JOE ILLESCAS, Jul 4, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 4, 2018
  3. nmrm Win User
    computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

nmrm, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Dell won't boot

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell won't boot

1. Dell won't boot - Similar Threads - Dell won't boot

2. No boot in Dell Optiplex

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No boot in Dell Optiplex: Desktop won't power on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-boot-in-dell-optiplex/185b9832-deb5-4b88-8c01-54bdf213dde2
  3. Dell Inspiron Restore inturrupted - Now it won't boot. Trying to boot from USB.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron Restore inturrupted - Now it won't boot. Trying to boot from USB.: I have a Dell Inspiron 11" P24T laptop from about 2016-ish. My kids were using it for online-school, but it was going really slow, so I initiated a system restore using the Dell wizard on the PC. The charger plugged into the laptop wasn't working and the PC died in the...
  4. Dell 7548 failed bios update, won't boot. Dell is handling issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell 7548 failed bios update, won't boot. Dell is handling issue: My laptop started displaying a screen during some shutdown attempts and would restart instead. I had to take a picture to read it and it said "Flash update failed, flash image invalid or not found, system will reset in 5 seconds." This prompted me to check dells site which...
  5. Dell 7548 failed bios update, won't boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell 7548 failed bios update, won't boot.: My laptop started displaying a screen during some shutdown attempts and would restart instead. I had to take a picture to read it and it said "Flash update failed, flash image invalid or not found, system will reset in 5 seconds." This prompted me to check dells site which...
  6. Windows won't boot in a Dell Inspiron 15 7559

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot in a Dell Inspiron 15 7559: Hello everyone. I've recently intalled Ubuntu 20.04 in a HD containing a partition with Windows in aDell Inspiron 15 7559. During the installation, everything went fine, but as soon as the notebook restarted, it keptshowing the following error: PXE-EGP: Media test...
  7. Dell XPS 13 Won't boot from recovery drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell XPS 13 Won't boot from recovery drive.: My XPS 13 was stuck on the Dell icon when booting up. So I downloaded the recovery software on another laptop and made a boot drive using Dell's recovery software. I went in and disable secure boot mode and then selected the USB as the boot drive. Now it started up from the...
  8. Windows won't boot past Dell screen

Windows won't boot past Dell screen: My Inspiron 15-7000 series with Windows 10 will not boot. It gets stuck on the Dell logo screen, or, when it tries to start the Recovery tool on the Dell screen, it gets stuck there, too. I tried to get to the Safe Mode screen, but couldn't get there. Any fix for this??...
  9. Windows won't boot - Dell laptop

Windows won't boot - Dell laptop: I have the same issue as I saw on another question, but the answer was not a fix and the thread is locked. After a reboot, my Dell laptop displays the message New USB device (LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2:5001)was installed." I have used f12 to boot into the support menu,...
  10. Dell XPS Laptop won't boot, error 0xc000014c

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS Laptop won't boot, error 0xc000014c: I have a Dell XPS laptop that won't boot all of the sudden. Upon turning on the laptop, it attempts an automatic repair but fails. The first error code it showed all the time was 0xc000014c. It has also shown error code 0xc00000e9. I have tried the following with no...