Windows 10: Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Discus and support Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm not sure what key my Enterprise MAK installs got? I think showkey just puts up BBBBB-BBBBB- etc. I'm not sure I retrieved it or recorded it? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gaitski, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

I'm not sure what key my Enterprise MAK installs got? I think showkey just puts up BBBBB-BBBBB- etc. I'm not sure I retrieved it or recorded it?

alphanumeric, Dec 8, 2017

2. Just did a change product key on my main desktop PC and entered the generic Enterprise key. It upgraded but failed to activate.

Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC? [​IMG]

Ran the trouble shooter and that failed. Tried slmgr /ato too, no good. Entered my MSDN MAK key and it activated with a Digital License. Showkey just shows all B's.

3. Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC? [​IMG]

9D72F is not the key I entered.

4. Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

5. Sorry for spamming this thread. *Redface I'll be quiet now.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

1. Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC? - Similar Threads - Deregister stolen

2. Lock a Stolen Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock a Stolen Device: My laptop was stolen and I am unable to lock the device remotely. If I try the "Find my Device" it shows the battery is 0% and I get the following message : We can’t locate this device since it hasn’t been used in the past 30 days.. Then when I try the "Lock" function I get...
  3. Lock a Stolen Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock a Stolen Device: My laptop was stolen and I am unable to lock the device remotely. If I try the "Find my Device" it shows the battery is 0% and I get the following message : We can’t locate this device since it hasn’t been used in the past 30 days.. Then when I try the "Lock" function I get...
  4. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. My Microsoft account has been stolen

My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  7. How to deregister Windows 10 keys from a deleted VMWare Workstation instance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to deregister Windows 10 keys from a deleted VMWare Workstation instance: HiI installed Window 10 Pro with my license key in a VMWare Workstation machine.There was some issue with the Workstation so I ended deleting my the virtual machine, however, when I installed new Virtual machine Virtual box this time and tried to use the same license, it says...
  8. How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?

How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?: Hello I'm trying to remove the "Your Phone" application off of my computer. Was a mistake setting this nightmare up. How do I deregister my phone number off this crappy app? I tried to shut it down, delete the application, and won't go away. It disrupt phone calls by hanging...
  9. Windows 10 home deregister.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home deregister.....: I bought a PC six months ago that came with Windows 10 home loaded onto it and an activation product code on an official sticker on the rear of the case. The machine was totally wiped out by a lightning strike last week and rendered useless. How can I deregister the Windows...
  10. Deregister Refresh Custom Recovery Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Deregister Refresh Custom Recovery Image in Windows 10: How to: Deregister Refresh Custom Recovery Image in Windows 10 How to Deregister Current Custom Recovery Image used to Refresh Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 10130 released on May 29th 2015. [img]...