Windows 10: Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Discus and support Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my desctop got 2/3 of the normal size on my computer and the are black spaces on each side. How can I get my desktop back to full screen size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tea-Mariia, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hi, my desctop got 2/3 of the normal size on my computer and the are black spaces on each side. How can I get my desktop back to full screen size?

:)

Tea-Mariia, Jul 4, 2018

2. One document I have on Word prints 2/3 the size of the screen version and I can't get it to print normal size.. How do I fix it?

Hi Raymond,

To narrow down your concern in printing your document in a normal size, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your printer prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 4, 2018
  3. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

1. Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size - Similar Threads - Desctop got normal

2. D:\Desctop is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D:\Desctop is unavailable: Good afternoon!I have the following problem:I have a laptopDevice name LAPTOP-REQ9C9O8 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.3 GB usable Device ID 013B1A08-FA3F-4A1A-A598-005B3A097812 Product ID 00342-21928-10328-AAOEM System type...
  3. D:\Desctop is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D:\Desctop is unavailable: Good afternoon!I have the following problem:I have a laptopDevice name LAPTOP-REQ9C9O8 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.3 GB usable Device ID 013B1A08-FA3F-4A1A-A598-005B3A097812 Product ID 00342-21928-10328-AAOEM System type...
  4. my laptop screen is 2/3 normal veiwing but 1/3 is blurry and when you click on the blurry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop screen is 2/3 normal veiwing but 1/3 is blurry and when you click on the blurry...: my laptop screen is 2/3 normal viewing but 1/3 is blurry and when you click on the blurry part it is like a hyperlink and automatically loads MS Edge web browserthis started last friday I cant work out how to remove the blurry bit i have a screen shot if that helps...
  5. my laptop screen is 2/3 normal veiwing but 1/3 is blurry and when you click on the blurry...

my laptop screen is 2/3 normal veiwing but 1/3 is blurry and when you click on the blurry...: my laptop screen is 2/3 normal viewing but 1/3 is blurry and when you click on the blurry part it is like a hyperlink and automatically loads MS Edge web browserthis started last friday I cant work out how to remove the blurry bit i have a screen shot if that helps...
  6. my laptop screen is 2/3 normal veiwing but 1/3 is blurry and when you click on the blurry...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Desctop

Desctop: ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450 Cant click on desktop items unless i perform winkey + D for accessing the desktop. Feels like an invisible layer over the desktop. I had some occurences of the same problem 4 years ago but cant tell what made it go away....
  8. my display is about 2/3 of normal size. How do I expand it to full size.

my display is about 2/3 of normal size. How do I expand it to full size.: My screen size is reduced by 2/3 size. How do I enlarge it to normal full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-is-about-23-of-normal-size-how-do-i/0861dec1-eecc-40ba-9fc4-6cb1b91eeb19
  9. Desctop and taskbar

Desctop and taskbar: I can hover over an i con on my task bar and it shows a preview but when i try clicking the icon it dosnt appear on my desktop computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desctop-and-taskbar/258c7451-c9f8-4093-881d-a37057ca0d54
  10. telegram app on desctop

telegram app on desctop: struggling to install a program on my laptop need to add device first telegram desctop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telegram-app-on-desctop/3a5f2aa9-df1d-47d6-bac3-58a20e74763a