Windows 10: Desinstalar itunes en windows10

Discus and support Desinstalar itunes en windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tengo un problema al actualizar itunes en windows10, puesto al habla con apple me piden que desinstale el itunes, pero al hacerlo usando panel de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlfredoPerez Sainz de la, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Desinstalar itunes en windows10

Tengo un problema al actualizar itunes en windows10, puesto al habla con apple me piden que desinstale el itunes, pero al hacerlo usando panel de control y desintalar aplicaciones produce el error

El recurso de red que hace referencia desconozco cual es.

Como puedo eliminar la aplicación?

:)

AlfredoPerez Sainz de la, Aug 18, 2018

2. iTunes not opening in Windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I appreciate that you have tried a few troubleshooting steps. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Since when did the issue started happening?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

I would suggest you to install the iTunes as an administrator, right click on iTunes and click on “Run as the Administrator”. Check if that helps.

If the issue persists, run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Desinstalar itunes en windows10

how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Desinstalar itunes en windows10

1. Desinstalar itunes en windows10 - Similar Threads - Desinstalar itunes windows10

2. DESINSTALAR COPILOT! ATENÇÃO: DESINSTALAR!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESINSTALAR COPILOT! ATENÇÃO: DESINSTALAR!!!!!: A Microsoft, como sempre, sendo FOLGADA!Instalam aplicativos em nossos computadores SEM NOSSA PERMISSÃO!O COMPUTADOR É MEU E EU QUERO NELE APENAS O QUE ****EU INSTALAR****Então, eu quero DESINSTALAR, REMOVER, EXCLUIR, SUMIR COM ESSA M**** DE COPILOT DO *****MEU*****...
  3. DESINSTALAR COPILOT! ATENÇÃO: DESINSTALAR!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DESINSTALAR COPILOT! ATENÇÃO: DESINSTALAR!!!!!: A Microsoft, como sempre, sendo FOLGADA!Instalam aplicativos em nossos computadores SEM NOSSA PERMISSÃO!O COMPUTADOR É MEU E EU QUERO NELE APENAS O QUE ****EU INSTALAR****Então, eu quero DESINSTALAR, REMOVER, EXCLUIR, SUMIR COM ESSA M**** DE COPILOT DO *****MEU*****...
  4. DESINSTALAR COPILOT! ATENÇÃO: DESINSTALAR!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ¿Cómo puedo desinstalar UNewDoc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ¿Cómo puedo desinstalar UNewDoc?: Tengo un problema con dicha extensión en Chrome, se instalo sola en mi computadora creo después de instalar un programa de Wondershare y a veces abre ventanas emergentes a un navegador falso, es molesta y me da desconfianza, no encuentro en ningún lugar información sobre...
  6. cómo desinstalar Mycrosoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cómo desinstalar Mycrosoft Edge: cómo se desinstala Mycrosoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c%C3%B3mo-desinstalar-mycrosoft-edge/8ff4dfad-efcf-4d22-9f1b-53c8bca2af18
  7. iTunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iTunes: I am unable to completely uninstall iTunes so that I can install the latest version of iTunes. I have followed the complete list of steps given to me by a Microsoft Technical Advisor, but I still receive the same error message. "Please remove the previous version of iTunes"....
  8. iTunes

iTunes: iTunes on my computer won't recognize my phone. II also cannot access my photos to remove them from my phone. I am working with Apple already, but with no success. The needed Apple software is not found on my computer's drivers anymore. Was this a glitch in updates? How can...
  9. cómo desinstalar msn weather

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cómo desinstalar msn weather: hola, buen día. La app msn weather funciona en mi lumia 640, recientemente upgraded a versión Windows 10. Desde que lo upgraded no funciona esa app. La quiero desinstalar y no existe esa opción. Gracias por su ayuda....
  10. iTunes

iTunes: iTunes appears to install OK but will not open on my system (Build 9926) anyone else having this issue? 4400

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desinstalar itunes