Windows 10: Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10

Discus and support Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, GOOGLED AND GOT MANY SOLUTIONS for this problem, But any of them didnt worked for me There was continuous flickering or refresh of my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by honey51, Nov 21, 2016.

1. honey51 Win User

Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10

Hi,

GOOGLED AND GOT MANY SOLUTIONS for this problem, But any of them didnt worked for me

There was continuous flickering or refresh of my desktop and browser as well when i open any site.
    SO this does not allow me to search or type anything in address bar.

Faced a same problem in win 10 few months back, but in few days it got automatically set without me working on it.
    But this time , it sucks me...badly and couldnt get of it .

Even have reset my laptop , still the problem persists.

Need help with this issue.

:)

honey51, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Tipptony Win User

Action pane opens every few seconds interfering with my ability to usepc

Action Pane opening every few seconds interfering with my use of PC

Tipptony, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Action pane opens every few seconds interfering with my ability to usepc

Hi,

This could have happened due to corrupted system file. If Windows 10 has features that are not working properly, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool and the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool to scan and correct any issues. System
    File Checker (SFC) is a built-in tool in the operating system. SFC checks for system file corruption. Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is a command-line tool that can be used to service a Windows image or to prepare a Windows Preinstallation
    Environment image.

Kindly follow the steps in this article posted by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)
    to perform
    SFC and DISM.

Let us know how it goes.

Anthony Gal, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10

1. Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10 - Similar Threads - Desktop browser continous

2. SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds: Ever since I finished building my PC in early October, I quickly encountered the issue that my image and, most of the time, my sound too, freezes for a couple of seconds, then everything works as usual again. I researched that issue since it first happened and tried every...
  3. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  4. Screen flickers every 17 seconds - Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickers every 17 seconds - Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe): This problem has affected the last few builds of Windows 10 Pro x64 Insider Preview, including the latest 1903 version build 18356.1. Every 17 seconds the monitors flicker. I've found that the times that the flash occurs coincides exactly with an entry in the Windows Logs >...
  5. Screen dims and brightens every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen dims and brightens every few seconds: The screen on my Dell Inspiron 5555 laptop keeps dimming then brightening every few seconds. I'm running Windows 10 with the October 2018 update. I've tried to adjust the battery settings, the power mode, and the brightness, but I've had no luck solving the problem. Is...
  6. My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello, my chrome browser freezes every few seconds when i type, switch tabs, etc... Im on Microsoft windows 10 Pro 10.0. 17134 If somebody can help, please help me. P.S It all started out of a sudden....
  7. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...
  8. Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games

Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games: Hi all, I recently upgraded my laptop to the Lenovo Legion Y520 with an i7-7700hq, a 1050 ti, intel hd 630, 256 gig ssd, and 2 Terabyte hard drive I usually use an external monitor next to my laptop I noticed that when in games, if i set it to Fullscreen the screen...
  9. system is microstuttering every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system is microstuttering every few seconds: I installed the 1803 update a few days ago, and as soon as it had rebooted, I found that YouTube videos would "stutter" every few seconds. For a fraction of a second, everything freezes up and the audio makes a buzzing sound, like a cell phone on vibrate but lower pitched....
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 continuous flickering laptop