Windows 10: Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV

Discus and support Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Wi-Fi Miracast dongle from Amazon, but neither PC detects it. On the PC end, I have a Wi Fi cable which plugs into a USB port,.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RogHil43, Aug 3, 2018.

1. RogHil43 Win User

Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV

I recently purchased a Wi-Fi Miracast dongle from Amazon, but neither PC detects it.
    On the PC end, I have a Wi Fi cable which plugs into a USB port,. I do not have Wi Fi on the desktop but do on the
    laptop but still,nothing works.

I have heard that the HDMI dongle and the Wi Fi cable yo USB, doesn't require PC Wi -Fi, is this correct?

One other point, Miracast did not come with Windows 10, even though I have done a couple of clean installations.

:)

RogHil43, Aug 3, 2018
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Aug 3, 2018
  3. PLBB Win User
    Projection from tv to laptop via HDMI

with win P it doesn`twork,

meanwhile i mean, that my laptop doesn´t recognize the TV, i don´t know

PLBB, Aug 3, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV - Similar Threads - Desktop Laptop Doesn't

2. Acer laptop only powers on when plugged in an doesn't charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop only powers on when plugged in an doesn't charge: I purchased an acer aspire 3 a315-51-3879 just over a month ago. The charger wouldn't charge the laptop so I purchased a new charger with the same specifications which is working as it starts the laptop up however the laptop would not charge anymore. I am guessing there is a...
  3. Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...: I have a wired problem on my Dell Laptop Win 10 Build 17134.376. When I plug in the earphones while windows is already on, it doesn't show anywhere else either on device manager nor other places. But when I restart or plugin earphones before power on, it works and shows up...
  4. laptop plugged in not charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop plugged in not charging: laptop plugged in but not charging displayed. What next to get it to charge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-plugged-in-not-charging/8a96a914-66f3-47c6-beae-b657b2d146c4
  5. Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV

Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV: I recently purchased a Wi-Fi Miracast dongle from Amazon, but neither PC detects it. On the PC end, I have a Wi Fi cable which plugs into a USB port,. I do not have Wi Fi on the desktop but do on the laptop but still,nothing works. I have heard that the HDMI dongle and the...
  6. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.: i've tried changimg literally all the settings there were, using a system restore point and resetting my net card (is that a word? sorry, i suck at english.) but it gave me nothing. sometimes i hate this piece of utter garbage. 114313
  7. Windows 10 connected to TV, desktop doesn't load after turning the TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 connected to TV, desktop doesn't load after turning the TV: Hello everyone, I have a question. I have a Barebone PC (Gigabyte GB-BXI3H-5010) which was running Windows 8.1, and now it has been upgraded to Windows 10. I use this PC to run a home server with Plex media server and Plex Home Theater - so I've got it connected to the TV,...
  8. Zoomed Desktop when laptop attached to 4k TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Zoomed Desktop when laptop attached to 4k TV: Hi, I have recently purchased a new 4k television and sometimes plug my laptop via an HDMI cable to it for gaming. When I connect, the desktop is zoomed in and some games do not run because of this.. Now I had this issue with a standard 1080p TV, it was a simple fix of...
  9. W10 doesn't detect external drives when plugging, but does on startup

W10 doesn't detect external drives when plugging, but does on startup: Hi there! Thanks in advance for the help. Well, the problem is as simple to explain as the title of the thread sujests: when I plug my hdd drive on a usb, Windows doesn't even detect it (to the best of my knowledge it doesn't even show up on Device manager, even after...
  10. Hot plug SATA HDD or DVD drive doesn't shows or not detected

Hot plug SATA HDD or DVD drive doesn't shows or not detected: Usually when we plug in a SATA drive it will show up in explorer but it doesn't now after I install Windows 10 (clean install). It work well when I'm on Win 7. I've check the BIOS it indicate all ports AHCI an I never change anything since Win 7. So what could be the...