Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV

Discus and support Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Wi-Fi Miracast dongle from Amazon, but neither PC detects it. On the PC end, I have a Wi Fi cable which plugs into a USB port,.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RogHil43, Aug 3, 2018.

1. RogHil43 Win User

I recently purchased a Wi-Fi Miracast dongle from Amazon, but neither PC detects it.
    On the PC end, I have a Wi Fi cable which plugs into a USB port,. I do not have Wi Fi on the desktop but do on the
    laptop but still,nothing works.

I have heard that the HDMI dongle and the Wi Fi cable yo USB, doesn't require PC Wi -Fi, is this correct?

One other point, Miracast did not come with Windows 10, even though I have done a couple of clean installations.

:)

RogHil43, Aug 3, 2018
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Aug 3, 2018
  3. PLBB Win User
    Projection from tv to laptop via HDMI

with win P it doesn`twork,

meanwhile i mean, that my laptop doesn´t recognize the TV, i don´t know

PLBB, Aug 3, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Desktop and Laptop Doesn't Detect Dongle Plugged into TV - Similar Threads - Desktop Laptop Doesn't

2. Cannot detect ANY computers on network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot detect ANY computers on network.: I'm trying to set up my pc(and laptop) to be able to share local drives but for some inexplicable reason the pc refuses to detect ANY network computers including itself while it CAN ACCESS them if you know the address.(eg. \\mypc\local) My problem is: I've followed the exact...
  3. Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?: Utorrent will not run on my laptop does any1 know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/why-will-utorrent-not-install-on-to-my-windows-10/80aaf0da-6166-4021-b285-e639215cfcca
  4. Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!: Laptop won't connect to Internet "can't connect" or "no Internet" messages. Other devices working fine. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-help/81ad70b4-bb2b-4aeb-a5c1-935e3c56349c
  5. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  6. Surface Pro 4 doesn't start

Surface Pro 4 doesn't start: I installed the latest insider version 177738. One day later it suddenly stopped to work, doesn't respond. Keeping power button long enough down Windows menu disappears (system closes, i guess). After that i am not able to boot it anymore, even though i've tried every trick...
  7. Every 5-10 seconds, my laptop will stutter, causing the cursor to jump, audio to buzz,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every 5-10 seconds, my laptop will stutter, causing the cursor to jump, audio to buzz,...: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Precision M6400, a rather old PC that I have been able to upgrade throughout the years with little to no problems. Recently, I've been experiencing sudden bursts of lag, causing pretty much anything on the PC to halt any operator. These bursts of...
  8. Laptop wont update after switching off.

Laptop wont update after switching off.: So I was updating to Windows 10 1803, when my laptop ran out of charge, I didn't realize it wasn't plugged in. The error code is 0xc1900101, which means there has been a rollback. When I click Check for updates in Updates and Security, I just get error code 0x80096004. Help?...
  9. Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to...: Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to do it but I'm the admin. My laptop has only one user account and it´s the administrator, and I´ve installed whatsapp using this account, so I don't understand why I don't have the...
  10. On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs: I have a new acer laptop, I manually install Win10 Enterprise LTSB2016 with a full wipe, and already downloaded the newest updates. System version 14393. I've noticed that when I am playing fullscreen games, those brightness and volume adjust sliders on top left of the screen...