Windows 10: Desktop App Converter - silent installer?

Discus and support Desktop App Converter - silent installer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of the requirements for successfully running the Desktop App Converter app, now available on Windows Store, is a silent installer for the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pegasone, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Pegasone Win User

Desktop App Converter - silent installer?

One of the requirements for successfully running the Desktop App Converter app, now available on Windows Store, is a silent installer for the desktop application to convert to appx package. I would like to ask the TenForums users for suggestions on creating such a silent (non-interactive) installer.

Update: NSIS can create silent installers *Smile

:)

Pegasone, Sep 24, 2016

2. Custom Sound Notification not working.

Ok, so I've been through Control Panel, Sound and have tried changing the sound for the Mail App through the sound scheme. I converted the sound I want to a .wav file but when changed to it, the sound doesn't play it's just silent when a notification pops
    up. I even tried it with other notification types like disconnecting a device but still nothing. I have even tried moving it to the Media folder but nothing.

I don't know if its relevant but I converted the sound to .wav using an online converter

Can anyone help?

GilgameshUruk, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Windows DVD Maker for Windows 10

I have a pile of home movies that I had converted to DVD and I have edited some with DVD maker. Will the rest have to be viewed in silent film mode without commentary or edits?

Gerald8192, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

Desktop App Converter - silent installer?

1. Desktop App Converter - silent installer? - Similar Threads - Desktop App Converter

2. How to install xbox silently for deployment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install xbox silently for deployment?: We want to deploy it through SCCM but not able to install it silently. Please share the steps to install it through SCCM system wide.Download link for the same: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pcI tried below commands but none working:XboxAppInstaller.exe /quiet...
  3. How to install xbox silently for deployment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install xbox silently for deployment?: We want to deploy it through SCCM but not able to install it silently. Please share the steps to install it through SCCM system wide.Download link for the same: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pcI tried below commands but none working:XboxAppInstaller.exe /quiet...
  4. How to install xbox silently for deployment?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Silent Installation of software by defining parameters

Silent Installation of software by defining parameters: Hey Guys, I am trying to create a batch file to install an application silently but that application requires some user interaction like click 'next' and click 'finish' So I want to give these parameters from earlier so I can install it in completely silent. Could anybody...
  6. Converting Desktop app to store type app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Converting Desktop app to store type app: I have observed that store apps run faster than desktop apps. So is there a way to convert my games form desktop to the store apps. I mean it like frm EXE to the extension of store...
  7. Desktop App Converter -- app converted but doesn't run, how to debug?

Desktop App Converter -- app converted but doesn't run, how to debug?: I have been able to successfully convert a Win32 app to .appx using Desktop App Converter with the -Sign flag. Then I copied the self-signed certificate to Trusted Root. The .appx seems to install correctly to C:\Program files\WindowsApps\<my_app> and a shortcut to the main...
  8. Desktop App Converter -- signing .appx package for distribution?

Desktop App Converter -- signing .appx package for distribution?: Anybody know if/how an .appx package created using the Desktop App Converter tool can be digitally signed for distribution, without purchasing a cert from a CA? 64992
  9. Assistance with understanding a silent install for Windows10

Assistance with understanding a silent install for Windows10: Hello, I am trying to get my head wrapped round what it is I need to do and in what order!! So far I have done this * Installed Windows 10 on a virtual machine * Changed group policy so Windows Firewall and Cortana is turned off (just testing) * Ran sysprep...
  10. What's new in Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial)

in Windows 10 News
    What's new in Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial): What's new in Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial) [Some information relates to pre-released product which may be substantially modified before it's commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information...