Windows 10: Desktop Bridge: Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support Desktop Bridge: Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Overview The Creators Update is packed with new features for app developers and end users that are designed to delight developers who can offer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Desktop Bridge: Windows 10 Creators Update

Read more: Desktop Bridge: Creators Update - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Mar 31, 2017

2. Remote NDIS based internet sharing Device "No valid IP address" error

By bridging it to another connection ,the bridge works but then I am not able to track my usage ,because the windows shows zero usage .The windows can not track the usage of the bridge.

This issue is persisting after fall creator update.

MustafaKamal981, Mar 31, 2017
  3. Network Bridge Stops Working after Creator's Update

I ran into the same problem after the creator's update for Windows 10. My bridged network stopped working. The creator's update was the only change which caused the issue. Please look into it and try to provide a solution.

AlexTzonkov, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Rocky Win User

I just went to the store and tried about a dozen different programs that I use regularly and zero of them are listed there. Oh well!!!!

Rocky, Mar 31, 2017
  5. sygnus21 Win User
    Encouraged (aka nagged to death), or forced...

Not exactly sure how I feel about this one yet.

sygnus21, Mar 31, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Hmmmmm????

Nope!

Desktop Bridge: Windows 10 Creators Update [​IMG]

Nope!

Nope!

Stores useless to me:

But PowerShell and Chocolaty Haha!*Tongue

Cliff S, Mar 31, 2017
  7. Not sure I like this "With the Creators Update, app developers can re-route the taskbar pins and the start tile shortcuts to point to the store version of the desktop app." IMHO, that is going to piss a lot of people off. For most of us I think its going to be an annoyance. Hopefully this only happens if you do an upgrade. Not on a clean install.

alphanumeric, Mar 31, 2017
  8. sygnus21 Win User

Yeah, that would definitely piss me off. Sounds like forced "suggestions".

sygnus21, Apr 1, 2017
  9. aramil Win User
    aramil, Apr 1, 2017
  10. zooburner Win User
    Not sure I understand this

Are they saying that essentially developers can screw around with your shortcuts to programs ?

zooburner, Apr 1, 2017
  11. That's what it sounds like to me? Really hoping I just misunderstood it.

If this is an April fools joke its not funny. *Mad

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Desktop Bridge: Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Desktop Bridge Creators

2. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  3. Creators Update - Extend Desktop to Chromecast

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Creators Update - Extend Desktop to Chromecast: I am trying to extend my Windows 10 laptop display to a chromecast device (attached to a TV). It seems this was possible prior to the latest Windows 10 update. Does anyone know if it can still be done? According to another article I have read (on addictivetips.com), it...
  4. Fall Creators Update (1709) Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fall Creators Update (1709) Remote Desktop: After upgrading window 10 to the Fall UC, i'm having some problems with remote desktop: two pc both with 1709: Sometimes the login stuck and i only see the login image with the user icon but it does not enter the descktop, some other times it ask for password again, it...
  5. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  8. Windows Bridge for Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for Desktop: Windows Bridge for Desktop Bring your desktop app to the Universal Windows Platform Convert your desktop app to a UWP app and enhance it with features such as Live Tiles, notifications, Cortana, and more! Benefits of converting a desktop app to a UWP app: App...
  9. Desktop icons misbehaving after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons misbehaving after Creators Update: The Creators Update (and newer Insider Previews) totally messed up the desktop behavior. Hope someone can give me some clues on how to fix this issue. Am I the only one with this? I made some illustrations to make it easier to understand: http://imgur.com/njXo6UX Imgur...
  10. Creator's Update, does it affect normal Windows 10 desktops?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator's Update, does it affect normal Windows 10 desktops?: Hello, I was planning to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC but I heard that the Creator's Update is coming out very soon. My question was that is it different from the current Windows 10 we all are using? Is the update going to be available to normal desktop and laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thread desktop bridge