Windows 10: Desktop changed to Bureau

Discus and support Desktop changed to Bureau in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, The name of desktop has suddenly changed to bureau It has been like this for sometimes now and is causing me a lot of problems, no application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gremar, May 20, 2018.

1. gremar Win User

Desktop changed to Bureau

Hello, The name of desktop has suddenly changed to bureau
    It has been like this for sometimes now and is causing me a lot of problems, no application recognise bureau. How to rename it or take back to its proper name
    Thank you

Desktop changed to Bureau [​IMG]

:)

gremar, May 20, 2018

2. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, May 20, 2018
  3. change the grid size of the desktop

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

• Right click on Desktop.
    • Click on View and select Small Icons.

Method 2:

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under Display, keep the value as 100% for “change size of text, app and other items”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Desktop changed to Bureau

1. Desktop changed to Bureau - Similar Threads - Desktop changed Bureau

2. Bureau virtuel windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bureau virtuel windows 11: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment mettre des bureau virtuel sous windows 11 j'ai beau en installer il ne s'affiche plus a la prochaine connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bureau-virtuel-windows-11/82bbf228-aa94-498e-8f60-94c2d7b84ff1
  3. Bureau virtuel windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bureau virtuel windows 11: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment mettre des bureau virtuel sous windows 11 j'ai beau en installer il ne s'affiche plus a la prochaine connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bureau-virtuel-windows-11/82bbf228-aa94-498e-8f60-94c2d7b84ff1
  4. bureau virtuel windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bureau virtuel windows 11: bonjour je voudrai savoir pour les bureau virtuel que je créer et na paresse plus par la suite merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bureau-virtuel-windows-11/d86b00a3-9939-4e76-8de2-cadd8e46c331
  5. bureau virtuel windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bureau virtuel windows 11: bonjour je voudrai savoir pour les bureau virtuel que je créer et na paresse plus par la suite merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bureau-virtuel-windows-11/d86b00a3-9939-4e76-8de2-cadd8e46c331
  6. Fond d'écran de bureau change tout seul au Démarrage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fond d'écran de bureau change tout seul au Démarrage: Bonjours,Quand je changer de fond d'écran de bureau et que j'arrête mon ordinateur au démarrage Windows change mon fond d'écran de bureau pour mettre l'ancien j'ai beau essayer de remettre le nouveau rien ne change Windows persiste a remettre l'ancien j'ai lancer un sfc...
  7. Change of desktop

Change of desktop: I had downloaded different software and games. All of their shortcuts were present on the desktop and the wallpaper was custom selected by me. But today I didn't see any of that. Most of the shortcuts and Windows store was gone. There is no News or games tiles on the home...
  8. Changing "“ to "Desktop"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing "“ to "Desktop": Hi, I'm not sure why my dekstop name in onedrive is in Mandarin, which is "“. I changed the name to "Dekstop" but in the file path, it is still in Mandarin like this "C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive\". This caused me a problem when I was doing excel VBA and the VBA cannot process the...
  9. desktop changed

desktop changed: I just did a windows 10 update today. Now most all of my icons are gone....almost like a factory reset. I am not in tablet mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-changed/8d2642ea-ea6e-4c8b-8eba-67769d20b96b
  10. Desktop changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop changed: Hello, I hope what I am describing makes sense because I don't know how else to say it. On my desktop, I have several icons for what I use the most and also at the bottom task bar there are my programs I use daily. Now they are no longer there. I have to use the start button...