Windows 10: Desktop Clock Wanted

Discus and support Desktop Clock Wanted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have searched everywhere for an analogue clock on my desktop, to sit at the top RH corner, permanently (as an app or gadget, not as a web browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stevekir, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Stevekir Win User

Desktop Clock Wanted

I have searched everywhere for an analogue clock on my desktop, to sit at the top RH corner, permanently (as an app or gadget, not as a web browser window) preferably with a calendar, all like I had a few days ago before I installed the Anniversary update.

Anyone know where to find it please?

:)

Stevekir, Aug 3, 2016
  2. OHmwp_919 Win User

Desktop Clock

I need a desktop analog clock for Windows 10. I've downloaded a bunch of supposed desktop clock apps. You can pin them to your start screen. But I don't use the Start screen. I want one for the desktop. I plain one. Not psychedelic or fussy. I want my
    old desktop clock. Don't know why they got rid of it. Anyone found such a thing?

OHmwp_919, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Adding Clock to Win10 desktop

Don't need it on the start menu or task bar!! WE want it returned to our desktop!! That's the whole point of this discussion!! IF anyone knows of a good site where we can download a desktop clock please let us know!!

whitewolf196451, Aug 3, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

Desktop Clock Wanted

topgundcp, Aug 3, 2016
  5. zekeblue Win User
    zekeblue, Aug 3, 2016
  6. Stevekir Win User
    Thanks to both. I tried a vector clock from Vector Graphics and got a free one which is just right. Here it is:

Desktop Clock Wanted [​IMG]
    Being a vector it is scaleable. Now I'm looking for a simple calendar which just has a page for each month with just the days of the week, but I can't find one. I had one before the Anniversary Upgrade but it seems not available now.

EDIT Hey! I've just found one, from Destkop iCalendar Lite - Free Desktop Calendar:

Desktop Clock Wanted [​IMG]
    Just what I wanted.

Stevekir, Aug 4, 2016
  7. zekeblue Win User
    zekeblue, Aug 4, 2016
  8. zekeblue Win User

Desktop Clock Wanted

Glad you got set up. That calendar is actually what I first suggested! A number of skins to choose from. It will also display the weather in a separate widget if you like.

zekeblue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Desktop Clock Wanted

1. Desktop Clock Wanted - Similar Threads - Desktop Clock Wanted

2. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just want to get, to the desktop . . .: Both of my computers, are Dell laptops.Running, Windows 10.Cortana is taking me through the setup,of a new Windows 10 computer.It asks for my, email address.I put that in, no problem. Then it asks for, my password. So I enter my Windows account, password. And it says. The...
  3. desktop clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop clock: i need a pc clock to alert or call out every hour from[ 9:30am until 3:30pm ] doing the day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-clock/21d8b6a4-5af7-4247-a5d1-467c415688cc
  4. changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop: I have looked in Settings and searched the Clock section and other sections too but cannot find how to change the clock on the desktop from 12 hour mode to 24 hour mode any ideas?...
  5. DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?

DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?: During this Coronavirus pandemic, many people are really starting to use the home computer, smartphone, and Internet access for some serious business. I know we have been learning the PC for about 35 years now, but still having the same complaints. It's expensive, useless, a...
  6. windows 10 lock screen clock, to desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 lock screen clock, to desktop?: submitted by /u/sschardi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g48o9u/windows_10_lock_screen_clock_to_desktop/
  7. Looking for a way to display clock & weather on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a way to display clock & weather on desktop: I'm looking for a way to display a simple digital clock and weather on the desktop. Sense Desktop seems to have a decent solution, but even the paid version isn't fully customizable to my liking. Ideally I would like a clock like this and weather like this, but with the...
  8. digital clock on desktop

digital clock on desktop: When I turn on windows 10 (before log on) I see nice picture with digital clock and date (on left bottom corner). Is the way to have this clock on desktop permanent? (do NOT advice GADGETS) Thank you in advance 33322
  9. Desktop Clock ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Clock ?: Hi, Have a new pc, the old one was junked. I forgot to copy down the name of this App, stupidly befor getting rid of, but would like to ask here for any possible help. Really liked it a lot. It was a Desktop clock App, but had a zillion options. You could display...
  10. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514