Windows 10: Desktop Gadgets turn ON/OFF (8gadgetpack)

Discus and support Desktop Gadgets turn ON/OFF (8gadgetpack) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I have installed 8gadgetpack and I have question... is there any way how can I turn ON/OFF all gadgets on desktop at once with something like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yurneo, Aug 9, 2015.

1. yurneo Win User

Desktop Gadgets turn ON/OFF (8gadgetpack)

Hello

I have installed 8gadgetpack and I have question... is there any way how can I turn ON/OFF all gadgets on desktop at once with something like pressing one button ?

EDIT: ok I found it pretty simple...

:)

yurneo, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows Insider Preview Build 10547 - 8gadgetpack constant CPU usage 17-19%

The new insider build installed yesterday and Classic Start plus 8gadgetpack had to reconfigure to work with the new version. Since then I get constant CPU usage of 17-19% from 'Windows Desktop Gadgets' i.e. 8gadgetpack with my fans constantly on too. If
    I FC it from Task Manager it stops.

I can't find relevant forums for 8gadgetpack so am posting on here.

Is anybody else having this issue?

D0nnieDark0, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Gadget and clocks on Windows 10 Desktop

No one I've recommended installing
    8GadgetPack
    on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 has reported any problems. It will open a dock on the right which you can right click to hide, then you'll have the same gadget menu on the right click desktop context menu as in original Windows 7 . However to have
    a replica of Windows 7's wildly popular Weather forecast gadget, you'll need to install

Msn Weather Desktop Gadget

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Desktop Gadgets turn ON/OFF (8gadgetpack)

I need to get my "AllCPU Meter" and "Longer Notes" gadgets back. Used them heavily in Windows 7. Does this Gadget Pack contain them? TIA. -Allen

AllenChicago, Sep 15, 2015
  5. " All CPU Meter" is included but "Longer Notes" is not. But if you have the gadget available (download or from archive) it can be added in the same manner as in Windows 7.

Alan Russell, Sep 17, 2015
  6. Sticky Notes?

It's built right into the OS!?

garydexter, Sep 17, 2015
  7. WEKJR Win User
    After installing Insider Build 10547, I reinstalled Desktop Gadgets Revived 2.0. I started loading my usual gadgets (This has worked since the beginning of the Insider Program in October 2014) and neither All CPU Meter V4.7.3 nor Network Meter V9.6 would load. I removed them and reinstalled them with the same result. Rebooted with the same result. I uninstalled Desktop Gadgets Revived and tried 8GadgetPack with the same result. Other gadgets like Wunderground and O&O Disk Stats work just fine. Is anyone else seeing this?

WEKJR, Sep 20, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

I checked and they say that some functions don't work with build 10547.
    8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10

Desktop Gadgets turn ON/OFF (8gadgetpack) [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Sep 20, 2015
  9. WEKJR Win User
    Thanks much. Must be the same issue for Desktop Gadgets Revived. I'll try their suggestions for Glassy CPU/Network Monitor and see if they work. Another issue was that with Desktop Gadgets Revived my system slowed quite a bit after installing the two gadgets that did not appear and ran fine after uninstalling it.

WEKJR, Sep 20, 2015
  10. elopez17 Win User
    The new issue is with Build10576, all gadget are working now but side bar can not be change to any color or transparency, it show in white and that all you can do.

elopez17, Oct 29, 2015
  11. WEKJR Win User
    I noticed that 8GadgetPack is now working with Build10576 but, in order to have the bar correctly located and clear, you need to open 8GadgetPack Tools and select Reset all gadgets. This will resize the bar and make the bar transparent.

WEKJR, Oct 29, 2015
  12. elopez17 Win User
    did not work for me, transparency button is on but don't work, still white

elopez17, Oct 30, 2015
  13. elopez17 Win User

Using version 16.0 and still bar trasparent don't work

elopez17, Nov 1, 2015
  14. tracit99 Win User
    tracit99, Nov 1, 2015
  15. A belated Thank-you for replying to my question, Alan. Maybe there's a "Notes" gadget in the pack. As long as that particular gadget keeps expanding southward as I enter notes, I'm happy. The name doesn't matter.
    -Allen

AllenChicago, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Desktop Gadgets turn ON/OFF (8gadgetpack) - Similar Threads - Desktop Gadgets turn

2. W10 desktop system gadgets,any?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 desktop system gadgets,any?: Hi guys. I want to monitor my PC system paramters like RAM,CPU freq/usage,GPU freq etc...via desktop gadget. I tried HWInfo gadget but it's gadget sucks. I have some old W7 system gadgets but I'm no sure if they are accurate with W10. I want it to run automatically when I...
  3. How do I get my news feed gadget to work on my 8gadgetpack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my news feed gadget to work on my 8gadgetpack?: How do I get my news feed gadget to work on my 8gadgetpack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-news-feed-gadget-to-work-on-my/b8b8cb01-58cf-439c-a1f1-dd04fe4b2d90
  4. 8gadgetpack

8gadgetpack: Just checking in with those of you running the latest preview builds 17711, will the 8gadgetpack continue working? I'm having no issues on 1803 just planning ahead not sure how many in this forum are still using gadgets? I would love it if someone would create Apps that...
  5. Desktop gadgets

Desktop gadgets: Hello, I have a quick question. My desktop gadgets disappeared after windows update. I've tried everything. What should I do, any suggestions? tnx 85116
  6. Windows 10 Desktop Gadgets - Weather Gadget won't Work

Windows 10 Desktop Gadgets - Weather Gadget won't Work: Hello, I am new to the forum, and I was wondering, why does the Weather gadget not work? I noticed on Windows 7 it doesn't work either. I recently downloaded "Desktop Gadgets" for Windows 10 like you would have in Windows 7. I do not know how to fix this. I like my...
  7. 8GadgetPack freezing

8GadgetPack freezing: I have 2 PCs, one an HP laptop, the other an ASUS desktop, that are both pretty well configured almost identically, same programs installed, same settings and tweaks. I’m running the latest version of 8GadgetPack on both and had no problems at all for months. (I only use...
  8. Desktop Gadgets?

Desktop Gadgets?: So I was poking through gpedit.msc looking for things to disable when I found: [img] I thought desktop gadgets were removed in Windows 8? To test it I enabled them, got my favorite .gadget. Nada. Is this for compatibility purposes or just another example of...
  9. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514
  10. Icons on the desktop under gadgets

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons on the desktop under gadgets: When I upgraded to Win 10 I just couldn't give up my gadgets so I use a gadget program called "8gadgetpak" now it works fine but I also find that if I create a new file or copy a file to the desktop it invariably ends up behind one the the gadgets, its like Windows does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does 8gadgetpack work on windows 10 v1909

2. turning on windows gadgets in windows 10