Windows 10: Desktop icon images are messing up

Discus and support Desktop icon images are messing up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having this issue you can see in the pic with my icons. I have removed them and added them back but they just add back like that again and not as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jenni122701, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Desktop icon images are messing up

Having this issue you can see in the pic with my icons. I have removed them and added them back but they just add back like that again and not as the should be. Didn't have an issue until a few days ago and it just started out of the blue. First with the 2 icons on the left screen, and yesterday it happened to the icon on the right as well. Is there a tip as to what I should do for this? Thanks so much!

Desktop icon images are messing up [​IMG]

:)

Jenni122701, Nov 3, 2016
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Desktop icons messed up

Right click on the desk top, select "Sort", select "Name". (You may have to do it twice) That should bring your recycle bin back in place. I was looking for a "snap to grid" option, bu tit appears to have been either moved to a "better" location, or "new
    and improved" out.

Rohn007, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Desktop icons messed up

Uncheck Align to grid then try arranging them.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Neemobeer Win User

Desktop icon images are messing up

Neemobeer, Nov 3, 2016
  5. Worked great! Thanks so much!

Jenni122701, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Desktop icon images are messing up

1. Desktop icon images are messing up - Similar Threads - Desktop icon images

2. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons messed up on destop: I've had this issue for a while but it wasn't a problem until recently. I have two screens, when I play a full screen game on display 1, display two goes into 'half' screen mode, it shifts to the right and only shows the left half of what is being displayed. the desktop does...
  3. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons messed up on destop: I've had this issue for a while but it wasn't a problem until recently. I have two screens, when I play a full screen game on display 1, display two goes into 'half' screen mode, it shifts to the right and only shows the left half of what is being displayed. the desktop does...
  4. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Messed up desktop icon layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up desktop icon layout: While I was playing Team Foretress 2 the screen glitched for a second and went back to normal. At first I didn't think much of it but when I closed the game now all of my desktop icons are screwed up, all of the other icons that don't fit get smooshed into the top left...
  6. Messed up desktop icon layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up desktop icon layout: While I was playing Team Foretress 2 the screen glitched for a second and went back to normal. At first I didn't think much of it but when I closed the game now all of my desktop icons are screwed up, all of the other icons that don't fit get smooshed into the top left...
  7. Messed up desktop icon layout

8. Image icons in folders messed up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Image icons in folders messed up: Hi, I've been having this problem lately. It doesn't always happen but is getting more frequent. Rebooting fixes it temporarily. I have Win version 20H2. How do I fix this? I have this and most folders set to "Large Icons" in the "View" setting. When it isn't working right,...
  9. desktop icon image not showing up?

desktop icon image not showing up?: Hello! Basically a couple icons on my desktop are missing their images. [ATTACH] "minecraft" and "streamlabs" I'm betting that If I just reinstall both programs, it'll fix it but was wondering if there's another solution. Thanks for your time and have a good day :D...
  10. Desktop Icons Messed Up in Windows 10

Desktop Icons Messed Up in Windows 10: I have an Alienware laptop and I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit, Ver. 1903, Build 18362.476. Following the November update to Window, my Desktop icons became evenly spaced across the screen with at least double the spacing between icons. If I switched off Auto arrange then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pictures saved to desktop messing up

2. somebody is messing up my icons on desktop

3. my images are messing up on laptop