Windows 10: Desktop icons alignment bug after Creators Update

Discus and support Desktop icons alignment bug after Creators Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since Creators Update installation, I've this bug with Windows 10.When I drag icons on the left side of the screen, sometimes, icons don't move.It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Siegfriedm, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Desktop icons alignment bug after Creators Update

Since Creators Update installation, I've this bug with Windows 10.When I drag icons on the left side of the screen, sometimes, icons don't move.It happens mostly when the area is "flooded" with icons. When it's pretty empty, seems to work fine.And, sometimes, icon position reset after I launch a game or an app. They auto align on left side.I repeat: It only happens since Creators Update. I have all updates installed for all devices on my pc.
    I found this topic, with this image, who is same problem I have.

:)

Siegfriedm, Jun 1, 2017

2. [Bug] Desktop icon alignment bug after Creators Update.

Ditto, since the last June 2017 Windows 10 update that included Creators, which I immediately deleted since I'm not using a touch screen PC.

LeopoldVan Looveren, Jun 1, 2017
  3. [Bug] Desktop icon alignment bug after Creators Update.

Yep same here aswell i just built a brand new pc RE INSTALLED windows ten like 100 times and still the issue is there any official news from Microsoft as this is annoying

Ali_AGamer, Jun 1, 2017
Thema:

Desktop icons alignment bug after Creators Update

1. Desktop icons alignment bug after Creators Update - Similar Threads - Desktop icons alignment

2. OneDrive is changing my desktop icons alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is changing my desktop icons alignment: Hello,I'm helping a user that OneDrive is changing the order of their desktop icons. I tried disabling the "Auto arrange icons" and "Align icons to grid" options. Tried deleting the IconCache too. Tried disabling "allow themes to make changes to icons}. but no luck. Any...
  3. OneDrive is changing my desktop icons alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive is changing my desktop icons alignment: Hello,I'm helping a user that OneDrive is changing the order of their desktop icons. I tried disabling the "Auto arrange icons" and "Align icons to grid" options. Tried deleting the IconCache too. Tried disabling "allow themes to make changes to icons}. but no luck. Any...
  4. Desktop Icon Alignment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icon Alignment: I was just wondering why desktop icons aren't aligned to the centered to the middle of the screen, or at least why there isn't an option for that. I haven't found really anything on centering desktop icons, so I thought I should come to the source.Thanks for any feedback!...
  5. Desktop icons not aligning properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons not aligning properly: Hello, is it possible to adjust desktop icon width? I know you're able to change the height by holding CTRL and scrolling, but I'm trying to reduce the width. It may be easier to explain with an image, so here: [ATTACH] Ever since getting a second monitor, for some reason,...
  6. Icons does not align right in desktop since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons does not align right in desktop since Creators Update: Creators Update bringed us a lot of bugs in Windows 10. One of them is a problem with the icons on desktop. Everytime I reboot I see this: [img] I have marked "Align icons to grid option": [img] To fix the problem I have to check "Auto arrange icons" option...
  7. Bugs in Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugs in Creators Update: I noticed some things wrong after I downloaded the Creators Update. 1. The date and time is missing on the Task bar. Only one number of the time and the colon is showing. 2. When I right click on the Task bar, there is no button to adjust time and date. 3. Task bar...
  8. Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug)

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug): Hi, If you set your desktop icons to medium and adjust them 1 size smaller with CTRL + Mouse Scroll. Then refresh your desktop the icons on the left hand side of the screen move down and to the right. Is there any fix for this? 81942
  9. Desktop icons misbehaving after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons misbehaving after Creators Update: The Creators Update (and newer Insider Previews) totally messed up the desktop behavior. Hope someone can give me some clues on how to fix this issue. Am I the only one with this? I made some illustrations to make it easier to understand: http://imgur.com/njXo6UX Imgur...
  10. desktop icons alignment

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop icons alignment: I have the icons aligned in a certain way , always had them well and when I restart they are always aligned. A few days i noticed they are misaligned and there are a option that says: there is a line up icons with the grid , I deactivate and when I restart again and goes...